Can You Answer Some Questions?

Taylor☂

I slowly walked down the stairs, wishing the officer would just leave already. He looked like he was in his late 40's or something and had a ton of gray hair.

"Are you Taylor Caniff?" He asked me.

"Yeah why?" I said back.

"Well I'm Officer Jones, and I'd like to ask you some questions about Mandy." He replied as I sat on the couch. Who the hell does he think he is, walking up in here trying to ask me questions about her?

"What do you want to know?" I asked calmly. I really couldn't risk being in jail a second time, so this wasn't going to be easy.

"What was she like?" I thought for a minute. I felt like an asshole. I'd spent this whole time bullying her instead of trying to find out who she was. Back then all I cared about was making sure she was hurting everyday.

"I honestly don't know." I replied simply while putting my head down.

"Do you have a picture maybe?" He asked while doing that shrugging shoulder motion.

"Yeah." I replied quickly while running up to her old room. Our parents said this room was off limits, but I don't fucking care.

When I'd gotten inside I saw a picture of her on her nightstand. She looked like she was about eleven or twelve. I grabbed the picture and carefully ran downstairs.

Once I'd been seated I handed the officer the picture.

"Taylor where'd you get that picture?" Stella (Mandy's mom) asked me.

"Does it really matter?" I scoffed back.

"Taylor." My dad said in a monotonous tone.

"Dad." I said back the same way.

After a while the officer hadn't asked me any more questions. I walked back to her room and sat on her neatly made bed.

I can't believe that I did all of this. One mistake that I made, caused my step sister to die.

_____

I don't know what her moms name is but to me it will be Stella in this story. Wouldn't it be ironic if her name really was Stella?! That would be awesome! Right now there is a cricket in my bathtub and I can't shower after three hours at dance and my moms car battery died. This also all happened when we were supposed to be taking one of my dance friends home.

I'm tired as I don't know what and I just want to shower. The cricket somehow mysteriously disappeared from the bathroom and the door was CLOSED!

Anyway that is all for today, so stay awesome my ailayneans!