Who Else?

Brynn♡

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we going to do?" I asked while letting go of him.

"About what?"

"Everything. Me, the guys, you." I said while gesturing towards him at the last part.

"I don't know."

"Well, I have to get out of that deal somehow."

"What about Sam?"

"He's leaving."

"How?"

"I don't know. I guess he's just walking out."

"Why can't you do that?"

"Well for starters, Sam's an Alpha which means he can leave whenever, while I'm Intermediate and have to wait until I'm an Alpha in order to be able to leave." I sighed.

"How long will that take?"

"I don't know. It could be weeks or months before I know, I mean I took the test but they haven't told me my score yet."

"Oh."

"Taylor?"

"What?"

"Why'd you have Matt, Carter and Gilinsky help you?"

"Brynn-"

"If I could handle your answer, I sure as hell can handle theirs."

"Alright, alright. Just let me call them."

"No, you can't!" I said suddenly as realization hit me. They couldn't know I was still alive.

"If this is because you don't want them to know you're alive, you're going to deal with it anyway." He said as he put them in a group chat and texted them. How did he know what I was thinking.

"I hope you realize you say a lot of stuff out loud." He said with a chuckle.

"Okay then." Well there's the answer to my question.

"They'll be here in ten minutes."

"Okay, but I still need to get Cameron out of there."

"What do you mean? Cam's at his house."

"Oh yeah about that...I may or may not have set Cameron up with a deal."

"What the hell?!"

"I wasn't thinking about it!" I yelled while flailing my arms in the air. I forgot about the burn until I heard Taylor gasp.

"What's that?" He asked while pointing to the burn.

"A burn, what else does it look like?"

"How did that happen?"

"I lied about some stuff and I got burned! There, happy now?!"

"Look, just calm down. The guys'll be here any minute."

"I'm sorry." I cried out.

After what seemed like hours, the doorbell rang. I went to open it and there was Luke. I ran back towards the stairs in fear but he grabbed my burn tightly.

I screamed in pain.

"Taylor help me!" Out of nowhere Taylor came out of the kitchen with a pistol. I didn't trust him whatsoever while he was holding that.

"Luke, let her go."

"Nah."

He grasped my arm tighter.

"Dude, just let her go!" I heard behind me. Luke turned around, as did I and I saw Matt, Carter and Gilinsky.

I gave a small smile but suddenly Luke held a knife to my neck.

"Any of you take a step and she gets it." Luke stated.

"Luke, stop you're hurting her!" Carter yelled. I started to get dizzier until he loosened his grip. He threw me onto the ground and it really hurt, but I stayed where I was.

"Alright, here's a deal. You get someone to take your place and we'll let you go."

"How long do I have?" I croaked out.

"Ten days."

___________

Okay so this is mah chapter and I'm so tired. There's this huge lightning stormy thing outside and I now have a unicorn pillow pet named Unipotato.

Stay strong Mack nation!