I'm Not Amanda

Taylor☂

It's almost been two days since I last saw Mandy and to be honest, I miss her a lot. I flopped back onto my bed and started thinking. Why had she been at the warehouse? I decided to call Cam and ask him what I should do. Voicemail. That's weird. Cam pretty much always picks up immideately when I call him. I dialed his number a few more times and I still got voicemail.

I checked the time and it wasn't even noon yet. I was about to press Mandy's phone number when I hesitated. She probably wouldn't answer anyway.

I put my head in my hands and thought. Thought about how stupid I was. How much pain I caused her. Why I got my friends involved in this shit.

I laid back on my bed and eventually went to sleep.

Amanda☁︎

My back was still against the wall when there was pounding on the door.

"Come in." I replied not looking at the door. Whoever it was burst through the door. Luke and Jake.

"So, we heard what happened." Luke said in a monotonous tone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while slowly getting up.

"Don't act dumb you know what we're talking about." Oh shit they know.

"I'm sorry, what did you want me to do?"

"You could've said something sooner." Jake said as the two of the walked closer to me.

"I'm sorry." I replied sternly.

"Well sorry won't cut it." Luke said as he grabbed my right arm and Jake grabbed my left.

They knew what I'd been trying to hide for so long.

My name is not Amanda Steele. My name is Brynn Savannah Jameson.

_____________

Yeah, it was actually going to be a different secret but oh well. I got the name Brynn from one of my old gymnastics friends from Virginia and then Jameson from this kid that rides my bus. Today one of my best friends from down the street came over and we were supposed to be working on our social studies project, but then we started talking about clothes and how we were going to borrow each others shoes.

The next chapter is going to be longer than this one so I guess you could say that this one was more of a filler. Also this is something I find so weird. On Vine, I only revine stuff, I don't actually film any of the ones you'd see on my account, but the thing is that I have 39 followers and they don't even know that none of the vines are mine. I mean it's cool but it's also really weird.

Also originally before I published this chapter, there wasn't a middle name but I added Savannah. Also this is so weird the last time I knew someone named Savannah, was back in like first or second grade and that was like five or six years ago since I'm in seventh grade now. Same thing with Cassandra, Kelsey, Megan. Those are just names of people that I haven't heard recently.

That is all today my ailayneans, so bye!