chapter fifty-two

New story! Please go check it out! "Accidentally In Love"

Kennedy-

My mom and I were talking at the island in or kitchen.

All of a sudden, she goes silent.

"Hello?" I ask.

"I'm bleeding," she stops.

Then she looks down, and faints to the floor.

"Mom?" I yell and run to her aid.

She was 8 months pregnant now, with my little brother, and she was lying there bleeding, unconscious. I carry her out to the car and start to drive away.

I had just gotten my license, I barely trust myself behind the wheel.

Now I have two dying lives in the back seat.

I call 9-1-1 as I drive to the hospital, and they say they are ready for us when we get there. Oh my, was my heart beating.

They stroll her away on a gurney, and leave me to stand there in the entry way of the Emergency Room. Twenty minutes later, Paul comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder. Then Alex comes and hugs me.

"She can't die, she's my whole world." I tell them.

"She won't die, babe." Alex comforts me.

They said it was too early, for the baby to be born. The saved my mom, but couldn't save the baby.

This destroyed my mother and Paul. My mom was certain she didn't want kids, and definitely not with Paul.

So Paul left, and again, it was just my mom and I. But I knew Paul would come back. It's Paul Ross, he doesn't walk away very easily.

Two years later

I squeeze my mom goodbye, And tell her I'll miss her.

I get in the car and drive away, seeing my mom get smaller and smaller in the distance. I didn't want to leave her, but I wanted to go to college and get all the stuff done my mom couldn't.

I loved her.

So my first year of college was all work and barely any parties. This is when I realized my singing talent and my love for acting. So I went to college for acting and singing arts, and I absolutely loved it.

Alex and I went to completely different colleges, but the whole long distance relationship was working so far.

"Feel my blood running, swear the sky's falling, but you tell me every time, just keep breathing and breathing and breathing and breath I know I gotta keep, keep on breathing!" I sing into the microphone.

Everybody claps on the other side of the recording studio. "Beautiful!" Brad compliments.

"Needs some work." Jeffrey critiques.

"Absolutely amazing! Your vocal talent is insane Kennedy!" Shaniquah hugs me.

"Thank you guys, and I know Jeff. You don't have to tell me every time." I smirk.

"If you want to get signed, then you need to take a correction." He tells me.

I nod and smile. He hugs me and walks away. I loved these people, they were helping me reach my dreams.