Thank You!+ Imp A/N on 8/10/19

Update 8/10/19

This story is now being rewritten and extended on another platform- Webnovel (daily updates). The link could be found in my profile. I would really appreciate your support on webnovel be it comments, reviews or power stones. If you need any help with webnovel do drop me pm.

Thank you ❤

****

Hello to all the beautiful people out there,

Honestly, I don't know what to say now. This journey wouldn't have been so beautiful without all the support from the readers. I still remember almost a year ago on December 30, 2017, I officially started this story and here we are, after nearly twelve months, 40 chapters almost 80k+ words. A big credit goes to my sister LostInFictions. (You know why)

I am grateful to each one of you, especially to all who continuously commented and encouraged me. A big thank you to all the voters, the readers, the re-readers, the silent readers. Without you giving your precious time to this story, this story wouldn't have reached this point.

I am not taking any names because I am afraid I would miss someone, I love you all. I tried my best to revert to your comments, messages but lately I have not been able to do so. So, please do forgive me but know that I cherish your every word.

********

Many of you are asking about Arjun and dear friends, kindly don't worry, he will have his own book and he will soon meet you all. In addition, I have not added regarding Innaya's mother because I may end up writing her story too.

The story officially is ending where it did. There won't be any epilogue because I feel some tales are beautiful when they aren't stretched.

****

If you have some words for the whole book, do PM them to me and I would put them in the starting of the story. Also, you can share this story with your friends if you think it is worth the recommendation.

Thank you for all the love...

*

I am currently writing two stories here. If you can, then do look and maybe you would like them. You can find them in my profile. - Acceptance and Assurance

*

Hopefully we will meet again, until then

Hopefully we will meet again, until then...🙆

Mukta

❤Mukta❤