: four :

: four :

I stood at the entrance to Simon's building, turns out he's moved recently to another building with Josh, JJ and Tobi

I stood at the entrance to Simon's building, turns out he's moved recently to another building with Josh, JJ and Tobi. Ethan gave me the address and he offered to come with me many times but I declined because I need to do this, just me. I buzzed the bell with the tag 'S.Minter'

"Hello?" He answered

"Simon?" I asked starting to shake a little

"Umm, yes who's this?" He replied

"It's Christine" I said and his end went silent. I was about to turn away and go home but the door unlocked. He's really letting me up to see him. I made my way to his apartment and lifted my hand to knock but something was stopping me. It's like I couldn't move. I was frozen. Holding Alexys in one arm and the other in the air refusing to knock. After a few seconds of mentally convincing myself I managed to knock and the door almost immediately opened as if he was standing there waiting for me to knock.

"Oh wow so it is you" He said

"Hi" I exhaled my free hand wrapping around Alexys for extra support

"Who's that?" He asked pointing at her looking like he was slightly scared of her. Or perhaps scared of what was about to come out of my mouth shortly.

"This is Alexys" My breaths where shaky

"Who is she to you?" He asked his eyes widening a little

"This is my daughter" I told him starting to feel faint because of all the nerves and tension.

"I feel really light headed can I sit down?" I asked him and he nodded gesturing to the sofa. I sat down on the sofa and he came and sat next to me leaving some space between us.

"Not to seem rude or anything but why are you here?" He asked after a moment of silence between us

"Because I thought you should know about Alexys" I said trying to avoid the better thing to do like telling him straight up

"Why?" He asked also avoiding the obvious

"I think you know why" I said in a more hushed tone looking over to him. He got up from the sofa running a hand through his hair. He started pacing back and forth not saying anything. Five minutes of neither one of us saying anything to each other Alexys started to stir. Small cries started to escape her mouth, I started bouncing her up and down to get her to stop but it didn't seem to work.

"Can I use your microwave?" I asked breaking the silence between Simon and I. He didn't make eye contact instead nodded his head ever so slightly. I grabbed the bottle from my baby bag and walked over to his kitchen are to find the microwave. I managed to get it working and waited for it to heat up.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh" I bounced Alexys in my arms also trying to hold back tears of my own. This is all too much I never should've done this. I was fine on my own. I didn't need to see him again. I didn't need to put myself through this, this feeling of being unwanted again.

[a/n]

Sorry I've been away for so long. I can't promise regular uploads because I've started 6th form and I'm doing a levels n stuff but I want to try and upload as much as i can. Anyways, how is everyone? :)

Love you all <3