Strange

Strange shakes his head in protest, "under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."

Stark walks over to Strange, "No, it's you who doesn't understand, Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his, but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

Strange pauses for a moment, "alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand... If it comes to saving you, one of the kids, or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let any of you die. I can't because the fate of the universe depends on it."

"Nice. Good. Moral compass. We're straight." Stark steps over to Peter and I formally tapping each of our shoulders with the edge of his hand, dubbing us like knights, "Alright, kids. You're Avengers now." He doesn't look at the two of us as he says those words.

I look over to Peter, who is too excited to notice how Stark reacted to saying those words. Peter looks over to me and when he sees the look on my face, nods and braces himself for what's to come. Since we are going to take the fight to Thanos we can't really do anything until the ship reaches its destination, so we just relax around the ship.

I am looking over one of the railings, sitting with my feet hanging watching Peter and Stark, working with Peter's new features. I call out to them, "how come Peter gets Metal Spider Legs?"

"Don't worry, Gwen. I put a rocket thruster in yours." Stark calls back up to me.

Peter shakes his head and looks to Stark, "Hold on, why does she get the thruster?"

"Because you can't be trusted with it."

I chuckle, watching the two of them, as Strange walks up next to me. I look up to him, "Hi."

He smiles down to me, "hello. Would you mind some company?"

I shrug, "I guess not," I gesture to the spot next to me.

Strange sits down next to me and looks down at Stark and Peter, "how do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Put up with those two?"

I look over to Strange and shrug, "they're my family."

"I'm guessing not the born into kind."

I chuckle, "you'd be right. But they are family just the same." I smile looking back down at the boys.

"Well, you're lucky. I've seen real fathers who aren't half as protective of their own daughters as Stark is of you."

I look over to him, "really?"

Strange nods, "it's a sad thing, but yes." Strange takes a deep breath, "but that means you have someone looking out for you. In your cause two."

I nod, "yeah, I do."

"But, when you turn 18 you should give me a call sometime."

I chuckle and look over to Strange, "you've got a good ten months, if we make it back to Earth. I think you'll find someone else."

Strange shrugs as he stands, "maybe, maybe not. Maybe you and that Spider-boy will get together if we make it back home."

"Spider-man." I look up to him.

"Either way."