Elliot-Huzzah! My inspiration!

Requested by Yuriko98

It was another lovely summer day in the valley. The valley was littered with the color green and the chatter of the villagers could be heard throughout the town. The wildlife had a noticeable increase in activity.

     Vincent and Jas were running around playing and having fun, while Penny was looking after them. The three lovable delinquents of the town were sitting under a tree, talking about what Y/N could only assume was something hilarious.

     Alex and Hailey were giggling to each other. Clint was working up the courage to talk to Emily, who was trying to make Shane smile. Harvey and Maru were discussing very hard to understand science language. Everything seemed normal. Until Y/N noticed one thing.

     Two people were missing. The laid back artist, Leah, and the aspiring writer Elliot. Y/N decided to look for them. It wasn't the same if they weren't there after all.

     Getting up from their spot on the bench,
Y/N made their way to Leah's cabin. Leah was the closest to Elliot before Y/N moved to the valley, so if Y/N could find her, then Elliot wouldn't be far behind.

     Y/N stopped at Leah's door and knocked twice. Rumbling and a slight crashing sound could be heard from inside the cabin. The door opened to reveal Leah, who was covered in paint, with her hair slightly ruffled up.

     "Uh...is this a bad time?" Y/N asked.

     "Oh no no no! Not at all! Please come in!" When Y/N entered, they took notice of their surroundings. Wood chips, paint splatters and tools were all around the cabin. Leah really is talented isn't she?

     After quickly helping Leah clean up her home, they both sat down and chatted about their interests. The conversation then lead to Elliot.

     "So, you haven't seen him huh?"

     "No sorry Y/N. To be honest, I'm a little worried about him. I know he writes a lot, but he does take the time to go outside once in a while. I wonder why I haven't seen him." Leah answered.

     Y/N started to get a little worried. Elliot wasn't the type of person to just disappear. Hopefully nothing bad happened to him...

     "I'm gonna go look for him. Thanks Leah." After saying goodbye to Leah, Y/N quickly made their way to Elliot's cabin on the beach.

     When Y/N arrived at the beach, they took note at how calm it always is. Maybe thats why Elliot decided to live here. The peace and quiet must be nice.

    Y/N knocked on the door. There was no answer. Knocked again...nothing. Y/N reached for the doorknob and turned it. It was unlocked. After stepping inside, Y/N's eyes widened at the hunched over figure on The desk.

     "Elliot!" Y/N ran over and shook Elliot, who opened his eyes due to the commotion, yawned and turned to Y/N.

     "Huh...oh Y/N! What a surprise to see you here."

     "Elliot, are you alright?! I haven't seen you in days! I thought something bad happened to you."

     "Yes, I tend to make questionable decisions sometimes. Please forgive me Y/N." Elliot softy smiled and stood up from his desk. He sat in his bed and gestured Y/N to join him.

     Once they were settled, Elliot took a deep breath and spoke.

     "Thank you got worrying about me my friend. I assure you I am in perfect health."

     "Then why haven't I seen you?"

     "I'm afraid my inspiration is gone. I hate to admit it, but I may be suffering from writers block."