Sam-I win! Now go out with me!

Requested by the glorious Imma_Baggins

     "He just kept going on and on! Seriously Seb, have you ever met somebody who just wouldn't stop talking?!" Y/N exclaimed to their friend, who invited them to play Solarion Chronicles.

     "...Actually, yes I have." Answered Sebastian, who rubbed his eyes in frustration. What was supposed to be a fun time between two friends turned into a ranting session from Y/N.

     "I mean he's really nice, but yoba he can talk forever!"

     "...uh huh."

     "Ah, sorry Sebastian. You probably don't care about it." Y/N rubbed the back of their neck with a nervous laugh.

     "...it's not that I don't care. It's just I've known Sam for years, and I've experienced what you're talking about."

"So how did you handle it?"

"Honestly, I just dealt with it. He's much more mellow as time goes on."

"But how can I get rid of him?" Sebastian looked at Y/N dead in the eyes.

"You don't." It seemed like Sebastian was a fortune teller because the moment he said that, they heard a knock at the door.

"He's here." Sebastian said with an evil tone in his voice. The knocking continued. Sebastion proceeded to play Solarion Chronicles, while Y/N started to think of ways to avoid Sam. Unfortunately for them, that wasn't gonna happen.

"Well if you're not gonna answer the door, then I'll just invite myself in!" And just like that Shrek meme Sam came bursting into Sebastian's basement.

"SEB MY BOY!" Sam quickly sat down next to Sebastian who didn't even flinch at the commotion going on.

"...What?"

"I'm looking for Y/N, you know where they're at?"

"What are you talking about they're right-" Sebastian stopped mid Sentence and looked around the room for Y/N. That's when he noticed a giant lump on his bed. He pointed to the bed and Sam got a giant smirk on his face.

Sam snuck to the bed, grabbed the sheets and pulled them of of the bed, revealing Y/N.

"I found you~" Sam taunted. He grabbed Y/N and threw them over his shoulders.

"H-Hey Sam let me go dang it!" Y/N tried to get away from Sam but it was no use. Sam was laughing and walking towards the door.

"...I'm not gonna ask. Just don't terrorize them." Sebastian said.

"I won't! Well, not too much!" Sam laughed again and carried Y/N out of Sebastian's house, bringing them to the Side of the lake. He finally let Y/N go, who started to run away the first chance they got.

Well they tried anyway.

"Hold it!" Sam grabbed Y/N's wrist and tugged them into his chest.

"Oops, my bad~" Sam just loved to tease Y/N. He thought they were just too adorable. Y/N pushed Sams chest to escape.

"What do you want from me dang it?!" Y/N exclaimed.

"If you'll sit still for a sec Y/N I'll tell you!" Sam said with a giggle in his voice. Y/N had no choice but to calm down.

     "I'm here with an offering!" Sam exclaimed.

     "...An offering?"

     "Well, more like proposal." Y/N couldn't stay mad at Sam. He has this aura that was both adorable and innocent. The bro that wouldn't let go.