So...yeah

I know that chapters have been showing up less frequently and i apologize for that. But here's the one thing...

     It takes a tremendous amount of time for me to get theses chapters up and running. As this book gets more popular so does expectations for the quality of the book.

     I'm not stopping or anything I just want to tell you that although I am so proud of this book and the support it's gotten, I'm also under a bit of stress.

     I take these chapters with great care and I try to get the characters as accurate as I can. This means a lot of research for me and coming up with ideas. Some requests involve a plot and that's good!

     The problem for me is how to execute those story ideas. I try to make them as happy and as satisfying as I can unless someone says otherwise.

     I just wanted to update you all on why I've been so inactive lately. But let me tell you I'll be as frequent as I possibly can be.

Now for some good news!

     The next Shane chapter is nearly finished, and after that, I'll be doing sam, followed by Alex!

I'm excited to get those done and I'm glad you guys put up with me!

Until then, it's been a pleasure!

Also I forgot I didn't do anything for pride month soo..

Here's some Harvey support!