➰ Tell me more

No ones P.O.V

Sitting in library were two teenagers, both with their noses stuck in a book. Well that is what the female of the pair thought, the Male however was taking glances at the girl beside him trying to figure her out. "Rora" he suddenly said "yes James" she replied softly no taking her eyes off the book in her hand. "Tell me more" he said causing the girl to look up confused "more?" She asked "more what?", "more about you, your time, your favourite things". Placing the book down she looked up at him with a smile that could make the devil melt, not knowing that is what it does to the golden eyed boy in front of her, and with a soft giggle she asked "what would you like to know". "Um what's your favourite colour?" James asked "my favourite colour? That's it" she asked shocked "well no, but I thought I would start easy" he quickly told her, "my favourite colour is red" she answered with a soft smile "favourite book?" He asked his second question "ooh I love most books but I enjoyed the fairytales since I was little" she said "fairytales?" He asked shocked, not expecting that answer from her. "Yeah, but the Grimm Brothers' fairytales. I loved them when I was little" she explained "little? How little?" He questioned "I don't know about 7" she shrugged like it was nothing. "Didn't uncle Jem think they were a bit gruesome for someone that age?" he asked looking like someone had just kicked his puppy, "maybe, but reading edifies the mind, sugar" she said carelessly. "By the angel, are you all insane in your time?" He asked, "probably" she said after a short laugh.

This carried on throughout the day with the young pair asking questions back and forth and falling in love to the obviousness of everyone apart from themselves.