➰ I need help

Aurora P.O.V

"Rory! I need help" Julian exclaimed, barging into my room early in the morning. "Yes, what is it?" I asked, putting the book I was reading down and sitting up. "I have a problem" he groaned falling onto my bed next to me, "and this problem is?" I asked, picking up my book again as I was slowly loosing interest in this 'problem', "HEY!" I yelled as the book was suddenly torn from my grasp and across, "what?" I turned to him with a frown. "I think I'm in love" he stated, "what?" I said again with confusion this time, "I think no I know I'm in love" he repeated, looking at me in the eyes, "with who?" I questioned. "Cordelia" he muttered so quietly I couldn't hear him "I can't hear you speak up" I stated getting annoyed "Cordelia" he said again only this time louder.

"Say something" he said after a few moments of silence. Breaking out of my shock, I opened and closed my mouth a few times, "does she know?" I finally asked him, "no and I don't know how to tell her" he sighed, running his hand through his hair. "You should tell her in a way that you think would be special to both of you" I told him while reaching up to fix a piece of hair that he just made untidy.

"I have it" he yelled, jumping up after breaking the silence, "have what?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "I know how I'm going to ask her" he explained running towards my door "I will see you later, Rory" he shouted before sprinting down the hallway. "JULIAN! WAIT!" I exclaimed getting up to follow him, but when I reached my door he was gone. "What was that about" a voice from behind me said "AHH" I screamed whilst spinning around. "Sorry, Rora I didn't mean to scare you" James told me with a laugh, "it's fine" I said with a sigh, heading back into my room. "So what was that about?" He asked again, following me into my room and taking a seat on my bed, "honestly, sugar, I have no idea" I told taking a seat next to him.