MY WOMAN(intro)

Priya Anand - very sweet, shy, talkative and innocent 25 year old girl,  who loves her family especially her father Anand very much,  working in an MNC in finance department.  Her father is her role model,  she is honest and very good hearted like her father,  she doesn't know to say 'No',  she always helps people going out of her way never saying No.  People always take her for granted and hurts her but she will always forgive them, her father is very proud of her but her mother is always behind her asking to change her this habit as she(priya's mom) saw her husband suffering because of his helping nature and always forgiving nature. She is working in Hyderabad as it's the only metropolitan city nearer to her home town,  her mother never allowed her to go out of her state,  the only time she allowed her is to do her MBA in IIM lucknow,  that too after a lot of pleadings from her and her father...... as he knew how much effort priya had put to get into IIM,  it was her dream to study there and it got fulfilled by her father..... and she is very thankful to him for that,  because her father,  for the first time fought with her mother and brother to allow her to study in Lucknow. She is traditional and knows traditions very well,  also welcomes modern culture with open arms but never went against her family values.  she always does what her father wishes,  because she loves to see him happy,  her only motive in her life is to never disobey her father.....she is a not-so- perfect girl and hates attention, which adds to her beauty,  but her mother always worries about her this imperfections as in their community,  a girl is expected to be a perfect woman..... but her father never worried about his daughter because he knew she is a gem and they are lucky to have her.......
she is loved by everyone because of her pure soul....

Anand Sarma(Priya's father)  - A man whom everyone adores,  a middle class government teacher,  a man for whom his values and honesty is more important than his own life,  a man to whom everyone's pain matters, he cannot see anyone in pain,  always helps everyone who is in need, in a word he can be called a modern saint,  his patience is his strength, he passed his values to his children as well....his wife, his mother and his children are the most important people in his life....he feels content whenever he sees his son and daughter helping people,  his daughter had inherited most of his qualities and he is very happy about it.....

Swapna Anand Sarma(Priya's Mother) - 
A woman with much self-respect and good values,  a teacher by profession but stopped working after her first pregnancy, though Anand asked her to work if she wishes to, she refused saying she wanted to concentrate on her family life,  she tutored students at home with the help of her husband,  a very kind and beautiful woman with strict features,  she feels herself lucky to get a husband like Anand who respects her and loves her more than anything in this world,  all women in their extended families gets  jealous of her as her husband respects her so much which is very rare in their families(that is their illusion),  she is the final decision maker in the house and everyone has to follow it.... She is worried about her daughter as she doesn't know household chores much and a woman is expected to know everything regarding the traditional and chores in their community,  though there are many matches coming for priya as she is a beautiful girl with a good job and values,  swapna is worried about her daughter's life after marriage life....

Vivek Anand Sarma(Priya's elder brother)  -  A sales tax officer,  a very honest and an influential man but never uses his power for his personal works, who absolutely hates bribes and corruption..... He follows his father in every way and helps every one who seeks his help but a very short tempered man,  he does whatever he feels right without thinking much about consequences and his this trait keeps his family worried about him.....

Tejaswi Vivek Sarma(wife of Vivek and Priya's bhabhi and best friend) - a wonderful woman who supports her husband and stands beside him always,  a best friend to priya,  works in a bank...
Vivek often teases tejaswi and priya that they should have married each other instead of her marrying him and spoiling his life.....