MY WOMAN (Part - 1)

Amber is a private residency of deewans. They named it such as they wanted to reach the sky in every aspect, It's a very beautiful mansion with almost all the facilities in it.  It includes a few theatres,  banquet halls, clubs to party, a huge lawn swimming pools as well...... It has 25 floors with all the luxuries in the world.

***************************************
@Amber

Aditya is a morning person, waking up early,  hitting the gym and a work out of one hour are a part of his daily routine,  today is no different,  after his work out he went to his room, freshens up and joins his family at the breakfast table filling his mother and grand father with the details of recent developments in the company....
Raghav Deewan and sakshi are very proud of Aditya and wished samrat to follow his path.... But sakshi is always disappointed by her other two kids as samrat and shanaya are not at all punctual and she feels that punctuality is very important in business.  Also she misses spending time with her children as its the only time she gets with them but they wake up late and she misses meeting them.
All are present in the dining hall except for samrat and shanaya....
Ritesh and his mother saraswati deewan are very bored of the business talks but kept quiet as they fear their respective spouses but Aditya understood their feelings by seeing their faces and mentally laughed at his dadi and father....
Sakshi(pissed) - where r samrat and shanaya??  Y do they miss their breakfast daily??
Aditya - mom,  relax, they partied last night and so they are tired....
Ritesh - and yes,  they don't miss their breakfast,  they just have it a little late...
Sakshi - is it only yesterday or they do parties every night,  that they wake up late every morning??
Aditya - no mom,  they won't...
Sakshi - then y don't they join breakfast daily??  Stop supporting them Aditya, Teach them to be punctual,  and please be strict with them.... As I can't expect this from ur father....
Ritesh(softly)  - sakshi, relax,  I promise from tomorrow they will join us at breakfast,  now let it go and ha,  Aditya is being strict with them but he is their brother, and loves them a lot,  so sometimes,  he gives in to their demands,  there is no mistake of aditya in this...
Sakshi nodded and started with her breakfast....
Saraswati is very pissed with her daughter-in-law's behavior but didn't react as she didn't want to pick a fight with her husband who is always ready to support sakshi come whatever may....
Aditya sensed the situation and thought to change the topic....
Aditya - Mom,  dadu I am going to Hyderabad for a few days.... I wanted to co-ordinate everything by myself,  This is one of the major projects at present and I want to give my Maximum to it....
Raghav - I agree with u beta,  but u can do it from here too right ??  Y go there??
Sakshi - Dad,  I think Aditya is right,  this project is really important for us and yes if u r worried about ur chess game every night which u play with him,  then may be I can replace him till he is back,  what's say??
Raghu(smiles) - u always solve my problem....
Sakshi smiles at him and nods....
Ritesh smiles at their bond....
Ritesh - well,  Adi... Lately, ur concentration shifted to Hyderabad ?? Why ??
Aditya - dad,  first of all please call me Aditya,  and secondly it's because I wanted us to lead not only in the country,  but every part of it... And Hyderabad is a metropolitan city and a very hugely populated place....I want us to be number one even there,  we already have 8 branches in Hyderabad,  and I want to make it 20, there are other cities in both the States and I wanted to establish ourselves even there.....
Ritesh - Aditya.... Stop somewhere,  ur hunger for conquering the world is taking a toll on ur personal life,  stop it at least now,  u r the number one business man in this country,  what more u want??  Just stop all these and enjoy ur life....
Raghu(disappointed) - u failed me ritesh but don't fail ur son, he wanted to reach heights and let him do whatever he wanted, if u can't support him,  then at least don't stop him.....
Sakshi and saraswati felt bad for ritesh but they are helpless.... Sakshi tried to explain ritesh's situation to her father-in-law but he always cut her in between and asked not to support her husband,  and after a few years even she gave up.....
Aditya - Thanks dad,  I understand ur concern but this is what makes me happy, so let me do it... Please...
Ritesh nodded and had his breakfast calmly without much interactions...
Raghav felt bad for snapping at his son but he couldn't help it,  he is still angry with his son for refusing to take over his business.....