MY WOMAN (Part - 19)

Note - underlined words are in priya's mother tongue.... And (On a personal note, bangles at charminar chudi bazar are the best.... U will get one set at rs. 100, u take any set it's just 100, they are cheap in cost but quality is good compared to the cost, anyone who didn't visit, do visit if u go to Hyderabad)

********************************
Aditya went to his cabin in Mumbai branch and sat facing the sea looking at the whole mumbai, from his cabin it feels like whole Mumbai is under his feet and it's true in a way..... He has the power to control the whole country but not his own life..... He didn't understand how to convince his mother and dadaji.... One good thing is sakshi got to know about the truth by herself, he didn't has to struggle how to tell her this but raghu deewan is yet to know the truth..... By the time he knows, Aditya has to convince sakshi, only she can predict his grand father's moves and control them and him(raghu deewan) too.... Otherwise he may destroy priya's family...... He dispersed all these thoughts for the time being......and started checking everything there and called for a meeting to learn about the issues if he had missed any..... And the meeting went on for one hour.....

Sakshi kept on thinking about the discussion, she understood Aditya's love but still couldn't accept a middle class girl as her daughter-in-law, she believed equality is must in a couple but according to her, Priya is no where near Aditya and is not a perfect match for her son...... She thinks to talk to Aditya.....she goes to his cabin and disperses the staff present there.... Aditya finds her behaviour odd as she never interfered in his space when he is in office......after the last person leaves his cabin, sakshi locks the door and comes near Aditya......
Sakshi - Aditya, I need to talk to u about that girl..... Preeti..... Or Priya..... Whatever.....
Aditya understood that sakshi is talking like that on purpose to degrade Priya in front of him.... He knew that his mother has a very good memory and remembers the slightest of the detail.... And she remembers priya's name too but trying to act rude.....
Aditya - what's there to talk mom ?? I made it clear to u.... Didn't I ??
Sakshi(shouts) - u did Aditya but u leaving business is the stupidest decision..... And that's not how it works.... Okay u'll leave business, but what about ur family ?? U'll leave them too..... Don't u want ur mother's blessings for ur marriage ??
Aditya - I do mom..... I want ur blessings the most.... Do u really think that I would marry Priya without ur blessings ?? I love u and more than that I respect u a lot...... I am ready to do anything to convince u.....that's y I am asking u.... First know about Priya and then think about it peacefully.....
Sakshi - u want ur mother to go to a normal middle class girl and befriend her and know her ??
Aditya(sighs) - no mom..... I think u have ur own ways to know her and don't forget that the normal middle class girl is the one and only girl whom ur son wants or should I say, needs the most in his life.......
Sakshi - don't talk like this Aditya, till now I am unable to digest the fact that u like a girl who doesn't even deserve to stand in front of us.... And those words from ur mouth are increasing my anger.....
Aditya couldn't tolerate sakshi's words about priya but he has to keep quiet for the time till he convinces her(sakshi)......
Aditya - leave all that..... Tell me how r u going to know her..... If I am not wrong, u must have done the background check on her family..... Don't deny me.... I know u too well.....
Sakshi (sighs) - yes I did.... And I am not gonna deny it Aditya.....
Aditya - so how did it go ??  I want to know about it.....Could u please say it for me..... And be Frank..... It's a request.....
Sakshi(unwillimgly) - okay.... I agree they are very respected in the society and Mr. Anand Sarma have a very good name for his attitude and behaviour...... Even his son vivek sarma achieved name for being the honest and sincere officer he is..... And about Mrs. Sarma..... Self-respected and intelligent are the two words which can be used to describe her..... And even their daughter-in-law is same like them..... And finally Priya, a girl with no flaws, she will be a perfect wife to any man.......
Aditya smirks at sakshi but soon his smirk gets replaced by a frown listening to sakshi's next words.....
Sakshi - but unfortunately that man can't be Aditya deewan..... Till now I only talked about their characters and respect in the society but still their financial status is yet to be discussed Aditya.... So let's start with that..... Coming to their properties, they only have the house and two lands, among which the house was mortgaged and yet to be released..... And coming to their family's monthly income..... It's good to say that all the people in the family work but if we go deep, everyone has some or the other loan on their head except for Priya.... So considering the financial condition of the family, they are lower middle class..... Can we say that ??
Aditya - mom..... What do u intend by all this ?? And y do u say that Priya can't be a good wife to me ??
Sakshi - y shouldn't I?? Ur wife should match u in everything but she doesn't even have basic etiquettes, u will be embarrassed if u take her any where..... U said that u don't want to act in ur personal life like u do in ur professional one.... But I am sorry to say this Aditya but u will be a laughing stock if u marry her.....(affectionately)look beta(son)even if u want or not, U will be in the limelight always, being Aditya deewan is not only about achieving great heights in business, u have to live upto others expectations..... And there are criteria set for ur wife and this girl doesn't meet any......I don't want people to mock u because of ur wife..... I hope u r understanding me ??
Aditya waited patiently for sakshi to finish her speech or to say insulting Priya....
Aditya - r u done or is anything left....
Sakshi(shocked) - Aditya..... U still think she is right for u ??
Aditya - no mom.... I think she is not right for me but perfect...... U know.... All these which u have stated now doesn't even matter to me..... Yes they used to matter a lot but not anymore, I don't care about all these when I have Priya with me......what did u say ?? I will be laughing stock ?? Do u know what I think ?? People will cry in jealousy because they can't have a wife like Priya while I do.....u said that she won't match me in anything but I say I can't match her in anything.....
Sakshi - shut up Aditya..... U got mad.....
Aditya - no mom.... I am not mad.....
Aditya takes out a picture of Priya and shows it to sakshi.....
Aditya - look at her mom..... See her innocence and the kindness that reflects in her face..... I don't know how can u hate her.....
Sakshi(sighs) - I don't hate her, I agree Aditya she is beautiful but not presentable, there is no makeup on her face.......If she becomes ur wife, the whole country infact the whole world will judge her.....i know these all matters are petty to u and u may feel I am stupid but no.... I am not.....
Aditya(shouts) - mom if u think, eyes full of kohl and applying blush on cheeks and lips filled with a perfect lipstick and gloss and in total an artificial face caked with makeup is what looking presentable is, then yes Priya is not presentable at all...... But for me, eyes full of spark and innocence, cheeks with natural blush and a beautiful yet genuine smile on the lips is what I think is looking presentable, and I am proud to say that my woman..... I repeat 'my woman' is much more presentable than u can imagine......