MY WOMAN (Part - 29)

Note - underlined words are in priya's mother tongue...
This chapter will be a little boring as I tried to show the depth of situations, from the coming chapter, I promise to move the story ahead without much dragging or detailing.... Hope u like the part.....

********************************
The next day priya woke up very late with a wide smile on her face, all her tiredness is vanished after a peaceful sleep..... Her mother tried to wake her up after seeing her daughter's engagement news in almost all the news channels and news papers but priya slept turning the other side without hearing to her mother...... Swapna left her fruitless attempts and went back to kitchen to finish her cooking..... Tejaswi and vivek got ready, had their breakfast and left for their respective offices..... Anand asked vivek to leave as priya will drop him at his school...... Anand has his first class at 11 Am so he had enough time to spend with his daughter......
Priya got freshened up, wore a simple kurti and came outside..... As soon as she took a look at the news channel, a small smile formed on her lips followed by a blush......

The picture aditya took the previous day is displaying on the screen with "who is aditya deewan's woman ??" Written beside it......

Aditya's mansion in Hyderabad and 'Amber' in Mumbai are simultaneously displayed on the screen

Aditya's mansion in Hyderabad and 'Amber' in Mumbai are simultaneously displayed on the screen..... Reporters and media people gathered in a huge number outside the mansions to know about the future Mrs. Deewan..... There are barricades all over the place and deewan security team as well as police men trying their best to stop them......

Priya sat beside her father and started listening to what they r saying attentively.....
"Who is this mysterious girl in aditya deewan's life ?? How did she become Aditya deewan's fiance in a day ?? And most importantly y is her identity hidden ?? Is it really because of security issues as mentioned by Mr. Raghav Deewan or is there something more to it??y is the engagement of one of the most desirable men in the world is held secretely ?? Wanted to know answers about all these questions ?? Let's ask our representative who is outside Deewan mansion in Hyderabad........
Priya laughed hard seeing all this and Anand joined her..... Swapna stared at the father-daughter in amusement..... Shook her head and went inside the kitchen to complete her work.....
Priya - nanna.... I used to watch these news channels boringly with you but never in my life thought that I would become a breaking news in the same..... This is so funny nanna..... Aditya is so intelligent..... He did everything so perfectly..... (Holding the news paper in which their engaged hands picture came in the front page) our picture did come in the front page but in a different way.....
Anand(impressive look) - in a way u r not hurt..... And they(reporters) also mentioned that because of security reasons, deewans aren't revealing their future daughter-in-law's picture and details..... (Priya nodded)
By the way papai when did u take this picture ??
Priya - yesterday nanna, when aditya took me out.... Nanna I forgot to tell u and Amma something.....
Anand - what is it papai ??
Priya - will tell u.... (Loudly to swapna who is in kitchen) amma come fast.... I need to tell u something.....
Swapna(loudly) - coming.....