MY WOMAN (Part - 14)

@priya's house

Aditya - no dadi,  I guess u r mistaken,  she is priya.... Not sarani.....

Anand goes and takes saraswati's(dadi) blessings followed by priya....
Dadi hugs priya.... Anand asks them to sit before they talk something,  he signals swapna to bring water for them.....

Vivek goes and brings more  chairs from inside as sridhar (siddharth's dad) and jaya(siddharth's mother) stood up to make place for aditya,  ritesh and dadi....
As vivek places the chairs in the Hall,  sridhar and jaya takes their seats....

Swapna brings water for them but they denies politely.....
Aditya and ritesh are wondering as how dadi knows anand and priya.... His thoughts are interrupted by dadi's voice...

Dadi - how r u anand beta?? And sarani??
Anand & priya(together) - i'm fine... How r u aunty/dadiji.....
Dadi - I'm good....
Dadi turns her head towards her son and grand son whose faces are full of confusion,  Aditya had a doubt about how their connection as he is very sharp and remembers slightest of the things...... His doubt confirmed when dadi introduced them.....
Dadi - ritesh.... Aditya... Do u remember,  3 years back when I went to shiridi, I told u I met two South indians who helped me a lot..... They are none other than Anand and sarani....

Flashback

Dadi asked aditya to get married, but he denied flatly, sakshi ritesh and raghu also supported aditya which pissed her more,  so she left to shiridi without informing anyone...... She thought to travel by bus but she thought train would be better as it would get difficult for her family members to find her unlike the bus journey which can be easily tracked.....
She doesn't have any reservation so she bought a general ticket, she used to travel in trains before she got married to raghu deewan.... So she had a little idea about it... By seeing the crowd she cursed herself for her idea.... But to her luck anand saw her struggling getting into the general compartment so he offered her to sit along with them in the reservation compartment..... And anand and priya seemed to be good people to dadi so she tagged along with them to their seats.....

Anand and priya went to Mumbai for seeing the iim Mumbai(Indore) campus but priya wanted to study in Lucknow as she has her friends there..... While coming back priya wished to go to shiridi and anand readily agreed as the both father and daughter are devotees of sai baba.....

Anand and priya got along well with dadi, dadi found them genuine but still didn't tell them who she is as the media will create a different story if it goes out.... But she told everything to anand and priya except for her surname, anand suggested that she should give sometime to her grand son as he first wants to make his career, anand explained so clearly that dadi too felt that she should give aditya some more time.... She grew fond of priya and anand a lot... She appreciated the love both father and daughter had between them....
When dadi asked priya if she had any boy friend.... The reply priya gave surprised dadi....
Dadi(whispers in priya's ears so that anand won't hear) - sarani..... Do u have any boy friend ??
Priya(smiles) - no dadiji... Y ??
Dadi - don't lie to me.... I know u have.... If not now... May be in the past.... Do u have any??  Now-a-days this dating thing is common.....
Priya - no dadiji.... I have never dated anyone.....
Anand(smiles) - what r u both talking ?? Tell me also....
Dadi - ahh... It's nothing anand beta....
Priya - no nanna... Actually dadi is asking me if I had any boy friend.... (To dadi) actually dadi.... I have na..... (She locks her arm with anand's)see... He is Mr. Anand sarma somayajula..... My nanna... And the love of my life too....
Anand smiled and kissed priya's forehead......
Dadi is surprised with priya's behavior, she had this genuineness in her eyes that made dadi believe her..... She is shocked that even today girls like priya existed.....
Dadi - u r lucky anand.... U have a daughter like her....
Anand smiles and thanks dadi...
Priya - actually dadiji..... It's not like I don't want to date or something.... I wanted someone better than my nanna so that I can pull my mother's leg that I got a better person than her but my father set a very high target that no one can meet it.... So see poor me.... I'm still single.....
Saying this she winks at anand and anand side hugs priya.....
Anand - it's nothing like that aunty.... My daughter respects me a lot and she would never do something which affects my respect and that is y she maintains her distance with boys and also she is not that comfortable with the opposite gender.....
Dadi nods smilingly appreciating the father-daughter bond.....