MY WOMAN (Part - 24)

Priya and rahul reached rahul's place....  They made Maggie for that night as both of them suck at cooking....

Aditya reached the hotel and had dinner with sakshi as priya wanted......
Sakshi is almost shocked to see aditya joining her for dinner as she didn't expect him.... She expected him to be his angry self for almost a week as he always does but seeing sitting in front of her calmly surprised her..... But he talked purely business.... Not a word about priya till she asked.....

Sakshi - how is priya ??
Aditya (cold look) - y do u want to know ??
Sakshi - u r being rude Aditya.....

Aditya's temper returned with much force.... He thought to avoid the topic so that he could control his anger.... But bringing the same topic sakshi infuriated her son unknowingly or may be she has a slight idea of aditya being angry with her but she didn't imagine her son to be so mad at her.... Remembering priya's tear stricken face and reason being his own mother, raised anger inside him....

Aditya(banging the table) - I begged u not to hurt her but u did..... Y ??
Sakshi(looks around them if anyone has noticed) - behave urself Aditya..... We don't want people looking at us now ??  Do we ??

Aditya calms down a bit and continues eating thinking not to create any scene....

Sakshi thought that priya told him everything about their conversation and she is just acting in front of her like she is hiding something.... Not that she minds it but she actually hated double-faced people.... And she expected priya to be someone very genuine but she falls into the same category..... But all her misconceptions got changed after knowing the truth from Aditya....

Sakshi - so priya told u about our conversation..... Didn't she ??
Aditya - no she didn't.... She told me nothing....
Sakshi - come on Aditya.... U don't have to protect her.... I know she told u.... And honestly I expected the same from her....
Aditya (angry but calm) - when did u become so judgemental mom ?? (Laughs humourless) whom am I kidding ??  U were always like this..... Anyways.... U believe it or not... Priya didn't tell me anything..... On contrary she sided with u.... She told me that u spoke nothing wrong and asked me not to misunderstand u.... But I know u better to believe her..... In fact she is the reason y I am here having dinner with u..... I thought u avoid u but she didn't let me do it.....

Sakshi realized that priya didn't tell Aditya anything but she didn't like the fact that Aditya is here just because she (priya) said it.....

Sakshi - oh.... I get it Aditya.... U can leave now.... I don't want someone's mercy.... I hate it....
Aditya(shakes his head) - u can never think something good.... Can u ??
Sakshi - i think I can Aditya.... I actually am thinking good about u.... And that's the reason y I don't want u to marry her..... It's for the best.....
Aditya - let's not go there mom.... I am not going to back off now and u know it..... Let's discuss business....

Saying this Aditya continued talking about a deal and the meeting with mishras which is important for the company....
After they are done.... Aditya left to his place....
Sakshi flew away to mumbai in her private jet but all she could think of is how to avoid this marriage..... She thought to go and talk to priya's family on Sunday as she is going to be very busy on Saturday.....

As soon as Aditya reached home... He called priya and she answered in a half ring.....

Priya - Aditya....

Aditya smiled at how she said his name....  It sounded too good.... And hearing her voice instantly lifted his mood.....

Aditya(smirks) - someone is desperate.....
Priya - no.... I am holding the phone so I picked up ur call as soon as.....
Aditya (laughs and interrupts her)  I was kidding baby..... By the way had ur dinner ??
Priya - yes and u ??
Aditya (remembering his dinner) - yeah....
Priya (sensing his mood) - how did it go ??  Is it bad ??
Aditya (smiles at her concern) - no... It was fine..... Well me and mom had some disagreements but it's not that bad.....
Priya - ohhh.... Okay.... I don't like it when u fight with ur family..... That too because of me..... Don't do it....
Aditya (smiles) - I won't.... I promise.... And it's not because of u but me..... Okay let's not talk about it anymore..... It's over now.... Mom has no choice but to accept u.....
Priya - but Aditya....
Aditya (interrupts) - baby..... Stop worrying so much okay.... Just trust me....
Priya - hm.... Okay.....
Aditya - so what r ur weekend plans ??  So vizag hm ??
Priya - yes..... U r okay with me going to vizag right ??  I am sorry I couldn't ask u earlier and just informed u..... We always do this whenever we fight......