25

I stayed in my cage for almost a month, only getting to go out twice a day to go use the bathroom or get looked over by the vet.

I was laying on my towel nosing at my empty food bowl when one of the women that took care of me came in the room.

"Hey Sobaka! You ready to go?"

I raised my head and tilted it to the side.

She grabbed a leash from the wall and opened my cage, grabbing the little card from my cage and put it in the trash.

She put the leash around my neck and helped me out of the kennel. "Come on bub, you ready to go home?" She asked.

That got my attention.

Did I get to go home? I thought they'd forgotten about me... But maybe they were going to get me when they found Nat. Did they find Nat? I hope they did.

I spun in a circle with my tail wagging.

"Yeah bubba lets go," she helped me slowly walk out the door and down the hall.

I limped along and made my way to a door at the end of the hall.

She opened the door and let me walk through it, there was a hooded figure at the counter and Clint.

"He looks so much better," Clint commented.

The hooded figure turned to reveal Nat, who has a black eye and a busted lip.

I let out a whiny bark, my tail wagging harder if it was even possible as I pulled the woman to Natasha, sitting in front of her.

"Hey Sobaka," she greeted as she kneeled in front of me. She sounded hoarse.

I whined and licked her wrist as she scratched behind me ear.

"Let's go home," she said as she stood up, pulling my leash and collar from behind her back.

I was ready to go home.