Chapter 2

6 Years Later...when jikook enter highschool.

Jimin POV:

I'm Park Jimin, and I am a bit older than Jungkook. It doesn't seem that way, though, since he is a bit taller than me. That's why people always think I'm the younger one among the two of us.

To make things worse, I'm the shy type. I don't talk to many people, making it hard for people to get close with me. The only one who has been able to do so is Jungkook, but there is a problem with that.

From what I hear around school, Jungkook is a bully at school. At first, I didn't want to believe it. Yet, last week, I saw it with my own eyes. It was something unbelievable.

Flashback:

Jungkook waited at Jimin's corridor, shouting loudly from his frustration. "Yah, Park Jimin! Hurry up!" Jungkook yelled madly. 

After a few moments, Jimin appeared from door."Sorry..." Jimin mumbled sheepishly. They were rushing to get to school on time that morning.

* * *

When they arrived in front of the gate, Jimin grips Jungkook's wrist . "Jungkookie, make sure you don't get in trouble again, okay?". After Jungkook nodded, Jimin slowly released Jungkook's wrist. He left him there and walked into the school. Jungkook was alone until his friend came and smacked his shoulder from behind.

Jungkook snapped out of his trance by his friend's action. "Yah, rascal! Do you wanna die?" He scoffed playfully before walking into the school gates.

Jungkook let out a sigh "I thought... he didn't know about it." said Jungkook said to himself, before shaking his thoughts and walking to his classroom.

Flashback Jimin POV:

I'm in a rush to finish an assignment that i still haven't turned in to my teacher. I was the only one in the class to not complete it. Luckily, my teacher let me finished it first and give it to him when I'm all done.

Suddenly, on my way to the teacher's room, I heard someone. "Please, don't hit me anymore! I will-" The boy didn't finish his words. Everything was quiet, but it sounded like he was being beaten again. I was worried for him, and decide to peek around the corner. What I saw made me upset, but I decided to leave without helping the boy.

"Jungkookie, how could you?" I mumbled to myself, walking down the hallways. Suddenly, I bumped into one of our seniors in the hall. I apologized to him. "Oh, senior-nim. I'm sorry." I told him, bowing before I continued to walk without looking at him.