Chapter 3

Jungkook asked his gang to pin the small boy to the wall. He want to beat someone up, because he getting stressed over a teacher who was mad at him that morning. "P-please, don't beat me Jungkook." The small boy said shakily, already pinned to the wall by his friends. Jungkook ignored his cries. He didn't feel like showing mercy today.

He continued to beat the boy. Despite Jungkook wanting to beat him more, he was stopped for a moment after hearing footsteps in the hall. He can feel the presence of someone watching him, but he doesn't falter. No one in this school was stupid enough to dare confront him.

"Please, don't hit me anymore! I will-" the boy begged, but Jungkook keep beating him. He continued for a while before he decided to leave. He signaled to his friends to let go before they all left.

Jungkook told both of his friend to leave him. "Both of you, just go. Leave me alone." Jungkook said coldly. Both of them leave without saying a word. Jungkook continues to walk alone.

Despite his anger, Jungkook's mind began to wander elsewhere. "Why do I feel weird." He wondered to himself as he continued walking to the rooftop. When he arrived, he leaned against the fence, his thoughts running wild.

* * *

Jungkook POV:

I feel like someone was watching me earlier. The feeling made me feel guilty, and I didn't know why. Whenever I think to what happened earlier, I think of Jimin. I really hope it wasn't him who saw what I was doing.

If it was him, that would be really bad. But why am I thinking this way. So what if I beat up some kid. Jimin had told me to stay out of trouble, and the thought of him finding out only makes me feel shame. I have never felt like this before.

Actually, I don't know how I became like this. I hate myself for the way I am, hurting innocent people. Maybe I became a bully because I was bullied before, way back in elementary school.

Flashback:

When the other kid pass the gate to enter the school, there was one kid who couldn't. He was stopped by the older kids. "Hey." One of them barks, teasing Jungkook my shoving his shoulder back. Jungkook ignores it, keeping his head down.

The bullies get more angry at the lack of response. "Yah, don't you hear me?" The kid yelled, causing Jungkook to flinch. He felt a tear escape his eye as his fear grew. Just the a boy was raisng his hand over Jungkook, somebody caught his arm from behind, stopping him.

The group of bullies turned to see the boy who stopped them. They shrink down as they see the dark glare that Jungkook's savior sends their way. "Get lost, now!" The boy growls causing the group to scatter and flee the scene.