Chapter 6

2 Weeks Later

Early in the morning, Jungkook was still asleep under his blanket. Even after Mrs. Jeon called for him several times, Jungkook didn't give any response. Eventually, she stepped into her son's room to check on him. When she pulled away the blanket, she was surprised to find Jungkook burning up. His entire face and neck were red.

Mrs. Jeon placed the back of her hand on Jungkook's forehead. "God, his temperature is too high..." She mumbled before going to pick up her phone from her room.

She returns to her son before she called out to her husband. "Honey, Jungkook has a fever..."

Mr. Jeon was came back and rushed into Jungkook's room before carrying him into the car. "My baby, try to hold up..." Mrs. Jeon said worryingly after seeing her dear son struggling to breathe in her husband's arms.

"Did you lock the door and the windows?" Mr. Jeon asks. His wife nodded her head.

***

When they arrived at the hospital, they carried Jungkook straight to the emergency zone. Suddenly, Jungkook mumbled something. "Ji...min..." When his mom heard this, she felt so sad. She's been really worried about her baby lately. "He must be really missing Jimin." She though to herself.

The doctor came back out 30 minutes after they arrived. Mrs. Jeon asked him about her son "How is he?"

The doctor gave her a serious look before replying. "His fever has gotten worse. If it keeps increasing, he might not able to survive. His body is too fragile."

Despite Mrs. Jeon knowing this, tears escaped her eyes at the doctor's words. "What can I do for my son?" She asks, but the doctor's reaction isn't good. "Nothing. His body has to push through this on it's own." The doctor says sadly, before leaving the family.

Mr. Jeon was also sad after hearing the news. "How sad, our precious son." said Mrs. Jeon while she hugged her husband. They both felt sad and afraid of what they had to face. Who knew what would happen to Jungkook?

Both of them walked over to jungkook's room, but they could only see him through the glass. Jungkook was quarenteened because his immune system became weak from his condition. His sickness was in a dangerous place.