Chapter 21

There was a couple across from them, walking beside the street and holding each other's hands. Jungkook's head was down before he took a glance at them shyly. He also can feel Jimin's warm hand that wrapped his. "Are you okay?" asked Jimin gently while he gazed into Jungkook's big doe eyes.

Slowly, Jungkook tilted up his head and returned Jimin's warm look as he spoke. "I'm okay, don't worry." He turned back to the front, as he got easily shy with Jimin.

Both of them were walking along the street, heading to the cinema to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" asked Jimin, but Jungkook blankly stared at him in return. "You're so cute." Jimin murmured after he watched Jungkook's response.

Despite this, Jimin was being cheesy as he dragged Jungkook to the other side and telling Jungkook, "I'd be happy just to see your beautiful and cute face all day." Jungkook whined and pouted at his words. "Then... there's no need for us to go on this date." Jimin just giggled over Jungkook's cuteness.

After that, Jungkook tugged on Jimin's shirt and as they walked up to the counter. "I want to watch this one." Jungkook declared, trying to be cute towards Jimin, but the older just smiled fondly over it before he turned to the counter.

Once they were done and paid for the tickets, Jimin asked Jungkook, "Are you sure want to watched this... baby?" Jimin playfully added, but Jungkook didn't realize it. "Why? Are you scared?" asked Jungkook while he widended his big doe eyes and looked at Jimin. "Huh?" Jimin smirks at Jungkook sudden bravery.

Jimin booped Jungkook's nose before walking inti the correct theatre room. "You will regret it..." Jimin mumbles, but Jungkook wrapped his arm around Jimin's to linked them together. They politely move by the people sitting in their seats.

Earlier, Jungkook freely watched it, but after a scary part playdd, he hugged Jimin's arm tightly. Jimin stared at him intensely, since the cinema was too dark to see him.

45 Minutes Later:

After they had finished watching the movie, Jungkook had never let go of Jimin's arm. Jimin was teasing him, "How was it? Are you scared?" Jungkook just slapped his arm lightly, having depletedall of his energy trying to stay strong during the scary movie.

However, Jimin was still being gentle by finding a bench to let Jungkook rest for awhile. "Let's sit down for a bit. I have some water for you." telled Jimin while he sweetly patted Jungkook's head. The younger slowly let go of him.

Meanwhile, Jungkook tried to snap himself out of it and relax again. Jimin pushes the cold bottle against his cheek. "Here." Jimin said softly while he sat next to Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to open the cap, but it seemed so hard for him. Jimin subtly helped him by turning it until it was open. "Drink it. You must be so tired." telled Jimin while he fondly stare at Jungkook. The younger ended up drinking almost half a bottle.

Slowly, Jimin took the bottle from Jungkook and finished it all, but the younger looked at him in shock. "Are you hungry?" asked Jimin gently, but he was shocked too when he saw Jungkook's big doe eyes become so wide looking at him.

Despite this, Jimin asked Jungkook, "Why? Did you want more?" Jungkook gave no answer and just nodded. "No... nothing." The younger stood up and tugged Jimin's shirt while he asked, "Stand up. Let's take a selca~" Jungkook whined cutely.

When Jimin heard Jungkook's little whine, he had no reason to resist standing closer to Jungkook, ready to pose for picture. Jungkook's face made it seem like something was wrong. "Baby, are you okay?" asked Jimin sweetly while he gazed towards Jungkook. Jungkook's camera at that moment. They got some more pics together before going to eat.

Earlier, Jimin was excited to eat, but as they almost arrived, his face changed drastically. "Hyung, are you okay?" asked Jungkook while he caressed Jimin's jaw, but Jimin just looked down and nodded.

Suddenly, when they had already given their order, Jimin stood up and asked to be excused. "I'm going to the bathroom, okay Jungkookie?" Jimin said quickly while he gave a serious looked to the younger. "What's wrong with him? Is he sick or what?" Jungkook asked to himself, comfused by Jimin's sudden change in demeanor.

When Jimin was in the toilet, he sighs and stared at himself mirror. "Huh, I got so nervous for this. What's wrong with me? Park Jimin, come on... You can do this." He murmured to himself, when someone came out from a stall and stated at him. "You want to propose?" The man asked.

The man watches Jimin nod. "Good job, man. Don't worry he'll marry you since he'd get such a damn good looking husband." The stranger said as he left, but Jimin just frowned in confusion before nearly bursting into laughter. He quickly regained his composure. "Yeah, I can do this!" Jimin declared to himself before leaving.

After a while, he got back to Jungkook and calmed himself by sitted silently. The younger just stared at him, mad cause he was late when he was hungry. "What were you doing~" Jungkook asked cutely, but Jimin just smiled fondly at him. "Nothing. I'm sorry, okay Jungkookie? Let's eat." Jimin said sweetly, and both of them were busy eating together silently.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was just wandering around after he was done eating, while his hand freely rest on the table. Suddenly, Jimin wrapped his own hands around his. "Jungkook-ah." Said Jimin with a nickname, making Jungkook speechless as he looked at him. "Yes?" Jungkook replied shyly.

Jimin continued, "You know this, right How much I love you?" asked Jimin gently while looking into the younger's big doe eyes. Jungkook simply nodded.

Slowly, Jimin stood up and walked over to Jungkook. "Do you know this, too? That I would do anything and everything for you." Jimin added while slowly kneeling in front of the younger. "Hyung?" Jungkook whispered silently, getting goosebumps from Jimin's actions.

Suddenly, Jimin tilted up his head while gently caressing Jungkook's hand. "Do you love me?" Jimin asked in a serious tone. "You know, right? How much I love you, too." telled Jungkook while looking down to the older.

Then, Jimin's head was down cause he had to looked over at one of his hands, reaching for something from his jacket. Slowly, Jimin pulled out a box and opened it. Jungkook got teary eyes after seeing it. "Will you marry me, Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's tears were falling so fast down his face. "Hyung... Yes, I will." Jungkook replied in a whisper while he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin also cried against Jungkook's shirt after he heard the younger's reply. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist tightly. "Thank you..." Jimin whispered back, feeling pure joy.