Chapter 5

Meanwhile, Jimin was busy as he packed his things to got into the car. While Jungkook still hadn't shown up himself, Jimin suddenly saw both of Jungkook's parents coming towards him. Yet, his eyes still wander around the yard in search for the younger boy.

"Jimine, where are your parents?" Mrs. Jeon asks. Jimin replies to her, "They are still packing some things in the house."

Suddenly, Jungkook appears with his head down as he walked towards Jimin.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin whines while hugging the younger one. It seems like Jungkook didn't respond into his hug.
"Aww, there there... They was seeing each other already." said Jimin's mom.

Hence the appearence of the other fanily, it was time for Jimin and his parents to get ready to go. Slowly, Jungkook was pushing Jimin back and staring into his eyes with a hurt look. The older one felt so guilty after saying such mean words to him yesterday.

Mrs. Jeon suddenly scolded Jungkook for his behavior towards jimin. "Yah! Jungkookie, you shouldn't just look at him like that." Jungkook just ignores her until his father also tells him to say his last words to Jimin

"Talk to Jimin. He about to leave now..." Mr.Jeon says reassuringly while patting Jungkook's back gently.

Despite his parents being so polite, Jungkook still remained stubborn and ignored his parents . Jimin stepped closer to Jungkook and wrapped his arms around the younger's body. Yet, Jungkook still upset.

"You promised me you would never leave me, but you are liar, hyung." Jungkook whispered, trying to hold back his tears.

Jimin's heart sank as he heard those words escape the other's lips. He pulled himself back and slowly released Jungkook.

"B-but I'll come back!" Jimin says on the verge of tears himself, both boys staring into one another's eyes.

Both of their parents were touched by their moment, but just left them to it. "It must be so hard for him to let his friend go." Jimin's mom mumbles, only loud enough to be heard by her husband. "I can't watch them like this..." Mrs. Jeon sighs while turning back to her husband. Slowly, Jimin places his palm on Jungkook's cheek before attempting to comfort him.

"I promise, I will come back here. I will come back to you..." Jimin declares while brushing through Jungkook's hair with his fingers. Still, seemed like the younger was still upset even after hearing Jimin's words.

Jungkook was done with Jimin's supposed promises. He pushed Jimin's arm aside as he turned away.

"I... I h-hate you, Park Jimin.." Jungkook shouted before running back to his house without turning back.

Jungkook POV:

It was a lie. How could I possibly hate him? I was just so upset with him for leaving me.

Jimin POV:

I don't know why, but my gut feeling told me something wasn't right. Was it what happened with jungkook today, or it just my guilt? I feel so bad for leaving him, but today felt really differnt from usual.

The same moment still plays back in my head. When he said that word, "Hate", to me. My mom keep telling me how Jungkook was upset and didn't realize what he said. Even if my mom hadn't told me that, I already knew thay Jungkook loves me. It goes same for me with how much I love him.

I know I did it for his own good. I want him to stop being a bully, though it wasn't fair for me to leave him this way. From now on I won't know how to be a energetic and bubbly kid anymore, now that I have left him.

_________________________