Discussion

Hi! So finally this book is over. I've worked on it for 3 years, and it's been a long journey. I don't know how I'm feeling right now.

I wanted to have a little discussion with you guys, my beloved readers.

Firstly, would you like to read Liam's Frozen Hearts? It's on my profile. I've thought the plot already, I just have to write it, and hopefully, I'll do that soon. Till then, you can add it to your libraries so that you're notified when I update :)

If you have no space in your library, you can follow me Cat_Walker so that you're notified when I post an announcement!

Secondly, if you spot any story similar to Nightfall, it's probably plagiarized. Please notify me through private messages immediately.

Thirdly, would you like a short (one chapter long) spin-off from Liam's point of view?

Fourthly, I wanted to enter this story for the Wattys this year. My writing is not perfect, but with your help, I can get closer to perfection. I have some questions, and your perspective as a reader would really help me gain some insight into the book that I couldn't gain as a writer. I hope you'll take out some time and participate in this book discussion.

Q.1 How did this story make you feel?

Q.2 Who is your favorite character and why? Do you thunk the characters will stay with you? Could you relate to them?

Q.3 Could you guess Mary's story or did you piece it together when Hazel did?

Q.4 At any point, did you feel like giving up on the book?

Q.5 Did you like the writing style and the language?

Q.6 Did you think the story was too long? Or too short?

I hope you'll help me win the Wattys. I can't do it without your votes and shares ♥

If there's anything you'd like to ask me, feel free to comment below.

Follow me on wattpad: Cat_Walker

Instagram: @yamika.gandhi 

If you follow me, be sure to send me a DM so that I know you're coming from here!

I also have a booktube/authortube channel. Wattpad doesn't allow us to paste links in chapters, so if you want to find me, just type "yamika" on youtube. That's it, that's the name of my channel. You can learn more about the art of writing there. There's a playlist called "writing and wattpad" which contains videos on how to improve. There's another playlist called "booktalk".

When I first started to write on wattpad, I knew nothing about writing. I would read about these writing techniques and literary terms, and that was alright but I wished that someone would pick up an actual, published book and tell me why it works and why it doesn't. I wished I could have a look at the author's creative process, I wished I could know why the author picked a certain narrative style or how the author managed to make a certain scene so effective, but I never found a source to teach me that. 

 So I decided to create my own. 

 "Booktalk" is an attempt to analyze books not just as a reader, but also as a writer. I think critical reading makes us better thinkers and better writers, and I hope you find value in these videos.

Love,
Yamika