three

03 || a dance with death

"HELL SEEMS A LOT WORSE THAN THIS

"HELL SEEMS A LOT WORSE THAN THIS."
- Q Ship, Space, April 2018-

Alison's body was screaming.

The darkness around her swarmed her vision, and the fact that she had no clue what was going on was excruciating- both for her mind and for her physically. She was trying to catch up with everything that she had missed, filling in the gaps in the places her mind could not supply her at the moment. The last thing that she had remembered was calling the attention of Maw-Squidward Face-Whatever he was- and then there was black.

But now, it was like pins and needles were stabbing her, and sharply. It was like someone was cutting away at her, and she could do nothing in the pitch dark void that she was in.

Suddenly coming to consciousness, the girl felt the same feeling that she was on fire, like a thousand needles were pricking her skin. She was floating, suspended in a position that wouldn't allow her to move. God, this was not an experience that she wanted to be in at all. Another sharp pain made her eyes jolt open, looking up to see the Squidward man in front of her, smirking as he stared her down.

"Interesting." The alien observed, looking at the microsurgery needles piercing the girl's skin with a sort of fascination that made Alison's stomach churn. Her face was twitching involuntarily as he inspected what was going on, the teenager trying to contain all of the painful stings and pricks that were spotting all over her body. "You don't seem to be taking it as badly as the Stonekeeper."

"Maybe that's cause you're going easy on me." Alison challenged, a smirk coming to her face. She knew it was a poor idea to poke the beast, but at this point, challenging the alien in front of her with quips and humor to mask her fear was her only option she could see working out for her. Taking a moment to lift her head, her smirk still stayed plastered on her face as she spat blood that had been forming at the edge of her lip from a cut onto the alien's own face. "Too afraid to hurt me?"

Wiping the spit off of his face in disgust in an almost graceful manner, as if there was some honor to what he was doing, Maw flicked some of his fingers, more needles coming to target the girl's skin, the pain slowly piercing her body, the waves of pain crashing like the waves of the ocean, coming and going with a fury she had never felt before. Hearing a cry of pain from the girl finally erupt from her lips, the alien smiled in satisfaction. "On the contrary, I'm just getting started."

Pausing for a moment, her lips pursued, Alison tried to conceal the pain from her face, attempting to still find some hope, some way out of the situation. What could she focus on? Peter. Peter had to know where she was, that she got taken- right? And Tony- they would both know that she had been taken and come for her. "You know, they're going to find me. They're going to find me and Strange and they're going to-" Alison stopped, crying out in pain as a microsurgery needle struck her spine.