Part 1 of Prolouge

Part 1 of Prolougue

        It's such a nice day out today! The sky is clear, the birds are singing...I'm glad I took this study break! It had been another muggy summer in Whashington D.C., but it had just began to cool down in time for the new school year. If I didn't have that paper to finish, I'd stay out all day. This is my favorite time of year. That's when I noticed a crowd in front of a shop window watching the news report.

        "No official word yet from the White House but.." A reporter said.

        "Mommy, is the President in trouble?" A little girl asked.

        "Hush." her mom said.

        The President? I joined the crowed and listened.

        "Surprised to learn that President Robertson the youngest President to date has a child!" The reporter continued.

        President Robertson is a father! But...he's single!

        "For security reasons the childs identity is being withheld." the went on.

        "I can't see!" The little girl said again.

        "Here, take my place." I said backing up allowing her to get infront of me.

        "Thank you so much, young lady. Now what do we say?" Her mom spoke.

        "Thanks for moving out of the way!" The little girl said smiling at me.

        "Uh...You're welcome...I think." I said walking to the back of the crowd.

        I'll just catch the news later at home. As I started back up the street, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

        "Excuse me...could I ask you for directions?" A stranger asked.

        "Directions? Sure." I said back.

        I turned around right as the stranger pulled out a gun and pointed it right at me.

        "Good! Looks like I got the right person." he said.

        Run! Run! I thought to myself.

***Ok this is were you guys get to have a say so in the story. The next part depends on what you decide so comment on what you would do if someone held a gun at you. 

A.)Freeze

B.)Scream

or 

C.)Fight Back?

Comment and once I get enought votes I'll post the next part based on the results. Thanks Love you guys!