Baby Deku

Kacchan's POV
I was sitting in class with my feet on the desk in front of me  when Mr.Aziawa walks in and says something I'll never recover from. "Ok so, Izuku Midoriya was attacked by a villain and changed into a child."

Yeah.
What
The
Fuck?

Deku woke up, saw me and then, of course, started crying. He screamed and cried with small "Kacchan! Kacchan! Kaaaacchan!"s twisted in there.

He started walking towards me, and then somehow, maneuvered himself into my arms. The entire class said things along the lines of "aww" "that's so cute" and "omg" as started swarming my desk. Deku was terrified, for good reason, because of all of these new people swarming him. He, once again, started screaming and crying. I told everyone to fuck off because they were scaring him, but being the little dick-heads they were, they stayed and continued to scare little Deku out of his mind. I stood up and walked out of the room while Mr.Aziawa ordered everyone to go back to their seats and get to work.

I decided to head to my dorm because I didn't want to have to deal with anymore people swarming me and Deku. While I was walking, I got tired of holding Deku so I put him down and told him to hold onto my finger. He firmly took grasp of my finger and walked with me. Let me tell you, Deku looked so fucking adorable and if anyone had seen us, they would have immediately taken a picture, to which I would have blown off their heads but that's beside the point. We walked for what felt like forever because I had to slow down my walking speed to let Deku keep up with me. He stumbled multiple times and kept tripping his own feet. I thought it was adorable at first but soon it got very annoying so I just decided to carry him the rest of the way.

When we got to my dorm I opened the door and Deku ran inside. I yelled "Slow down fuck-face!" He turned with tears in his eyes. Shit. ai couldn't just let home cry so I ran over to him and picked him up. He looked me in the eyes and let the tears fall from his eyes. I felt so bad. I set him on my bed and put All Might on the TV. He immediately stopped crying which made me chuckle. That boys love for All Might never ever changes I thought. He sat there in amazement as All Might took down all the villians. I slowly drifted over to the kitchen and started on lunch. If I remember correctly he didn't like spicy food when he was a child so I knew i had to make something non-spicy, which will be a little bit of a change for me, so I decided to make waffles.
Authors Note
I have waffles for lunch all the time don't judge his and my life choices.
Authors note over
I finished up the waffles and called Deku over. He stood up on my bed, hopped down and ran with his arms out so he could get his waffles. That little shit is so cute I thought.

I looked at the time and it was 5:00. Excuse me? How? I didn't think I spent that much time on the waffles but whatever. I had finished eating an hour ago but Deku was still going at his so I told him to hurry up and finish eating so I could give him his bath. He finished eating and ran to my bathroom and took off his clothes. He waited for me to start the bath which I did. He hopped in and washed himself I told him that I would be in there to check on him in five minutes. I checked my watch, 6:30. What time did he go to bed 8:00? Yeah eight sounded right. I got him out of the bath 30 mins later. 7:00. We got him dressed in one of my hoodies. 7:05. I told him he could watch All Might in my bed with me which he happily obliged. I sat down on my bed and he hopped into my lap, making me chuckle. I grabbed the remote and turned on an All Might movie. He only watched it until 7:50 because he fell asleep in my arms before he could finish the movie.

Thank you for reading this! It has not been checked for spelling and grammar mistakes but I did my best while writing. If you read this tell me if you want a second part or if I should just start something new! Thanks!

797 words

yo dudes this is the newly edited version so i'm sorry to the people who read it when it was even trashier.