Baby Deku pt 2

Deku's POV

Where am I? Why is it so dark? Why is it so warm?

I open my eyes to the darkness of a room I know I've seen before. I try to sit up but something stops me. Arms restraining me. I look up and see Kacchan's face locked in the peaceful trance of sleep.

I feel my face go hot as I blush like crazy. I know if I wake him he's going to be angry but my confusion gets the best of me. I tap his face and he slowly comes around. He looks and me and smirks. He pulls me closer as my face reddens up. He falls back to sleep with a smirk on his face while I'm over here D Y I N G. Whats going on?! Why am I in his bed!? Why is he smirking?! Where are my clothes! Oh good still on my body. THESE AREN'T MY CLOTHES. holy hecc. What's going on?

Ok so this is what I know
I'm in bed with Kacchan
I'm in one of his hoodies and I don't know where my clothes are
he was SmIrKiNg
And I'm dying of embarrassment

I need to wake him up again. So I will. And this time...

Kacchan's POV
Bitch what the fUcK
sToP pOkInG mEEE
*****************************
I woke up again to another poke at my face. Fucking deku just let me sleep I'm tired. I look at him and say

"Yes?"
He doesn't make eye contact but says
"Why am I in your bed. in one of your hoodies, with you?"
Aw shit. He's a big boi now.
I know what to say tho so
"You were a baby and couldn't stay away from me. So dot you like me Izuku Midoriya?"

I could practically feel his face warm up.
A/N
I forgot to say that Ka-Bakugou sleeps shirtless.
He is laying on my bare chest blushing in one of my hoodies while we're both in my bed.
Shit now my face is warming up.
We are just laying here in awkward silence when he raises himself up and looks into my eyes.
Tch what does he think he's do-
He. Is. Kissing. Me.

UHUHM NANI?!

For a moment I'm just laying there like an idiot then I realize what's going on I start kissing back.
A/Not
This is my first kissing scene so no judge.
I flip us over so I'm on top cuz I ain't no bottom. I lick his bottom lip asking for entrance in which he opens his mouth and I explore it with my tongue. After a minute we break away because humans need to breath.

"So, Deku, what the hell was that?"

"Um, I-I need to t-tell you s-something."

"Ok just tell me."

I-I I LIKE YOU!"

"Why."

"What?"

"Why would you like me? I'm a jerk and-"

"Kacchan I love you because I know who you are and there is nothing you can do to change that."

"Deku.... I love you too. Be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!"

"Ok well I'm fucking tired so can we get some sleep."

"Okay."

Deku's POV
Me and Kacchan are dating now.. ME AND KACCHAN ARE DATING NOW!

We need to go to bed so I laid on my side and kacchan put his and around my waist and pulled me close. He nuzzled his face into my hair. I fell asleep peacefully with Kacchan's arms comforting me.

Time skip brought to you by a little fucker

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*

"Uhg what time is it" I say to to new bOyFrIeNd.

It's still so weird to think that Kacchan would love me and be. My. Boyfriend.

"BITCH THIS ALARM CLOCK NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. HOLY HECC!"
Says the one and only lord explosion murder.

"We need to get ready for school!"
Oh crap it's school today. I hop out of the bed and then stop. I turn around to see kacchan smirking at me.

"Need some clothes, babe?" He says with a smirk.

I nodded my head as he got out of bed. He walks to his closet and throws me a green shirt and a white hoodie with a pair of black skinny jeans. He grabbed himself a white shirt a black hoodie and black skinny jeans.
A/N
There is no uniform
We walk out of his dorm and to the school with our hands intertwined. Kirishima sees us and runs up to say hi when he sees our hands.

"Yo bakubro what's with you hand?"

"I got myself a boyfriend. You got a problem with that?"

Kirishima smirks and says "I always knew you were gay."

We continued our day and no one cared but Uraraka was overly excited.

" oh my God  deku I can't believe that you finally got together with bakugou ! I am so happy for you! You are going to tell me all of the details!"

Well I guess this is my life now.