Dazed and confused

(This is based off of the song above)

𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗄𝗎 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒. 𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗉𝖾𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆. (Ok normal font now Bc it won't correct typos with that font)
I only learned that the feeling was love when Kirishima started to explain how he felt about Kaminari. "He just makes me feel nervous and makes my heart reach a speed I didn't know was possible". I was confused and said "Do you hate Kaminari? I thought he was your boyfriend?" "Of course I don't hate him! I love him!". Time seemed to slow down at that point and I realized that the feeling I have been thinking was rage was really love. I loved deku. I loved Deku. "So when you feel that way about someone you love them? Because there's someone that makes me feel that way." I said. Kirishima just gawked at me and then broke out into the biggest smile possible, "That's great dude! Who is it?" He asked. "Well it's... it's... um... Iᴛs ᴅᴇᴋᴜ" I said making sure I said the last part quietly. "Who?" "ᴅᴇᴋᴜ" "I cant hear you bro who is it again?" "IT'S 𝔻𝔼𝕂𝕌!" Kirishima stopped smiling and look me all confused. "I thought you hated Deku?" "Well I thought I did too but then you explained what the feeling was and I realized I didn't hate Deku." "Well what are you going to do about it?" "What do you mean? I'm not going to do anything. I already know he hates me for what I've done to him all these years." He can't love me. I've abused him all these years and acted like I hated him. If I told him how I actually feel he would just run away. "Well guess what bro. Imma set you two up on a date but.... I won't tell him it's you. I'll just say that someone wants to go out with them but is too shy. How does that sound?" Said Kirishima. "Do whatever you want but tell me what he says, ok?"
"Deal"

After school

I walked up to Kiri and asked what Deku said and surprisingly he said that Deku said yes. He told me that we were going to the movies at 5 and then going out to eat. That means that I have two hours to get ready and get to the movies. Sounds ok to me.

I went back to my dorm and decided the first thing I should do is take a shower. I placed the clothes I have been wearing all day in the basket and slip into the bathroom. I turn the shower heat all the way up and step inside. I sit there for thirty minutes after washing myself just letting the water run off the spikes in my hair (even though they were slightly flattened).

I step out of the shower and see the time, 3:45, meaning I have 45 minutes to get dressed then I need to go to the movies to wait for Deku. Sound do-able. I put on a white shirt, black pants, and a leather jacket. I put on black vans and check the time, 4:00.

 I put on black vans and check the time, 4:00