Together

sorry i haven't updated lately i just forgot about wattpad lmao but here i am so expect more updates (hopefully)

Bakugou's POV
I woke up with Deku by my side, Deku was still asleep. I kissed him on the forehead and left the bed, got dressed, and went to go eat breakfast. Multiple events lead up to him being here... this is what happened. (this isn't smut i promise it makes me uncomfortable to read it why would i write it)

flash back bro

I was looking at mine and Deku's old middle school thinking about the time we spent there when I saw movement in a window near the second floor. I checked my phone to make sure that it was a Saturday and it was. I questioned why anyone would be there on a Saturday so I decided to go ask them myself. I entered through the front door and ran up the stairs. I checked around the second floor and didn't see anyone so I assumed that they, whoever they were, had continued on up the stairs. I heard something hit the ground from not to far above me so that confirmed my theory. I ran up the next flight of stairs, but I decided to skip the third floor assuming that they had already gone up to the forth floor. I have no fukin clue how many floors their school had I'm assuming it's 5.

When I got to the forth floor I finally saw the person... it was Deku...

"Deku what are you doing here." Deku turned around to look at me with terror in his eyes. Instead of saying anything he just turned around and ran up the stairs. I sprinted after him while my mind raced about what he could be doing in our old school on a Saturday. I made it up to the fifth floor with Deku in my sight when he suddenly bursts out onto the roof. I follow him out to see him with his shoes off standing near the edge of the roof. I ask "What's going on Deku?"

"Don't you understand Kacchan, my shoes are off, I'm at the edge, and I'm on the brink of losing my mind. Don't you understand I want to kill myself. I'm useless here in this world.. maybe I'll be better in my next life." He responds calmly while starting to take the final step. I burst forward and catch him by the hand while he dangled above the ground. "Let go Kacchan, I want this for myself."

"WELL WHAT ABOUT ME? HAVE YOU WONDERED ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU IF YOU DO THIS? YOU MOTHER WILL NEVER KNOW WHY YOU DID IT AND SHE WILL BE ALONE! I WILL BE ALONE DEKU!"

I hoist him up and bring him back down to the ground, I decide to ask "What drove you to do this Deku? So many of us love you. I mean Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, and just about everyone you ever meet loves you. I'm in love with you, so what in your life is so bad that you do this... was it me..?"

"Kacchan... you said my mother will miss me. She can't miss me, she's gone, dead. And now my life is lessened of all the love that a growing child needs." He says,"I didn't know what to do and.. Kacchan.. you love me?" He looks up at me and smiles the first smile I've seen today.

"Deku are you blind? I've loved you for years. Now let's get your home... or would you rather... come to mine..?"

"I'd love to go to your house Kacchan! But I'm a bit tired. I don't know.. how much lon..ger-"
And he passed out into my arms from pure exhaustion. I smile at him and carry him bridal style to my house. It's not very far from the school so it only takes around five minutes to get back to my house.

When we get to my house I set him down on my bed after announcing to my mom that I'm home and have brought Izuku with me. I tuck him into the covers and I was about to leave when I hear a small, weak, voice say "stay" I turn around to see Deku half awake grabbing onto my sleeve. "Stay." He says again.

I chuckle "Ok Deku. Whatever you want." I get under the covers and wrap my arms around him so we're basically hugging. I kiss him on the forehead, but while I'm doing it he tilts his head up and makes our lips meet. He squeezes his eyes shut and I gently close mine. It was nothing heated just a love filled kiss. We break the kiss and he's red as a tomato. that's weird since he's a broccoli hehehe sorry lmao
He turns over so I'm facing his back and one again I wrap my arms around him and he grabs my arms. We fall asleep like this.

Flash back over bitches (I wonder why I cuss so much OH I KNOW ITS BC MY PARENTS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW I FUCKING CUSS WELL GUESS WHAT MOM AND DAD FUCK YOU sorry lol) yes there's more I know I'm sorry

Deku's POV
I wake up in a bed I haven't seen in a long time. I'm still surprised about what happened yesterday. I just can't believe that Kacchan loves me back. I'm was savoring the warmth when I realize that the person this bed belongs to is gone. So I get up and go look for him.

I find him in the kitchen. K peace this is all you get from deku i don't get his brain.

Bakugou's POV
I see deku walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table "How ya feeling?" I say.

"A lot better with you with me."

I walk over to him and kiss him on the lips making him blush. I give him a smirk and hand him some of the eggs I made. He smiles at me and says "What are we Kacchan?"

"Well I thought maybe we were dating. Hey Deku wanna be my boyfriend?" I respond.

He looks me in the eyes and says "Yes I would love that."

Then the old hag walks in and shows me a picture of me and Deku cuddling last night. "I already sent it to your father and I just wanna say that I ship it." I blush and go back to talking with Deku about whatever trying to avoid eye contact with my mom.

A 2 year long time skip brought my fucking me

"I do." Says deku.

"I now pronounce your man and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

I then pull deku into a sweet kiss and it finally official. We are finally what we always dreamed of being.

Together

I hope you enjoyed this the number of words doesn't matter. Hope you all have a good rest of the week see you next week. Also it's like two in the morning.