In the corner

Hey just a quick note. This will have self harm and suicidal thoughts/actions so if that triggers anything I recommend skipping this chapter. Thank you!✌️

Deku's POV
So.... Uraraka just asked me out... genuinely. I don't love her and I never have, but it's better than suffering because of my love for Kacchan. I tell her I love her too and she immediately jumps into my arms and starts kissing me.

Little did he know that the one he loves was watching in the corner. Crying. Crying in the corner.

Poor Bakugou

Bakugou's POV
Deku and Uraraka, together.... disgusting. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT. I FUCKING HATE IT. Deku's supposed to be mine. We're supposed to be together. We were supposed to end up happy. I guess now he's happy without me. I might as well get rid of the flowers seeing as he's making out with his girlfriend.

I walk over to the wall their near and make eye contact with Deku as I throw away the flowers I got him. I know I'm crying. I know he sees the tears. I know he doesn't care. And I know what I have to do tonight.

Time skip brought by someone trying to make up for lost time. (Bakugou is at home now)

I slowly make my way through my house and to my room. I get to the bathroom door in my room and hesitate before opening it and walking inside. I slowly take out my razor and remove one of the blades.

I take the blade to my wrist and cut horizontally across it. One Deku will never love me. Two Uraraka is better than me in every way. Three I am alone. Four No one loves me. Five I don't deserve life. Six Deku would be happy if I died. Deku would be happy if I died. Deku would be happy if I died. I will be happy if I die. Everyone will be happy if I die.

I leave my bathroom and walk toward my beside table. I open the bottom drawer and pull out the rope I have been keeping just in case. I tie it around the base of my ceiling fan and get out a piece of paper and a pen. I'm going to write me note. I write

' hello to whoever finds this note. I'm sorry you had to see me like this but I decided that it's time to go. Today at school I was standing in the corner and I slowly watched Deku kiss her. I love Deku. I hate myself. Dear mom, thank you for raising, and figuring out a way to deal with me all these years. I thank you for the roof that's been over my head, and I thank you for the food you've placed in front of me. I don't want to do this to you and I'm sorry that you have to see me like this but I decided this is life isn't something I want anymore. I wish you the best life and I wish for Deku to be happy with Uraraka. I hope you can live on without me, goodbye.'

I place this not on the table and slip my head into the loop of the rope. I kick the chair i was standing on down and I start to strangle. I start to see dots in my vision. I hear the slight sound of my mom calling me for dinner. I know she'll be up to she why I won't come down in a few minutes. Sorry mom.

Just as I slip into unconsciousness I see a silhouette that I think is my mom walk into my room and fall to the floor. I'm able to mutter out two words before my world goes black.

"Sorry mom"
________________________________
Before this all happened
————————————————————————
Deku's POV
I saw Bakugou. He was crying. He had flowers. He was looking at me. Bakugou. Bakugou. Bakugou.

"I'm sorry Uraraka, but I don't like you like that. I'm super sorry but i have feelings for Kacchan." I state as I push her away from me.

She looks up at me. Her face. It's disgusting. She's disgusted. "You're a homo? That's fucking disgusting. You're going to hell."

I snapped at this. "Oh sweetie," I saw with a calm look on my face, "We all go to hell. We all go to hell. I wish you well, but we all go to hell. Now I thank you for your company but I have to go find Kacchan." I finish with a sweet, innocent smile on my face.

She stays as I walk away.

_____________________________________
After the Hanging
————————————————————

I arrive at Kacchan's house when i hear a scream from inside. I rush inside with no warning. I follow the screams to Kacchan's room. I open the door and the sight in front of me is disgusting.

Kacchan's body is hanging from the ceiling by a rope. His body is deathly pale. His eyes are empty. He's not here right now. He's........ EMPTY.

I rush to get to my phone and call the police. I explain what's happening and wait for them to arrive. While I wait I decide to get him down. It can't be good to continue hanging from the rope. I lower him slowly onto his bed, when I notice a note.

*Scroll up for note*

More tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I let them. I made a mistake. I made a big mistake. I made a big mistake. How could I? This is my fault. If I hadn't let her kiss me, he would be here. If I had told him I like him, he would be here. He could be here. If I didn't do what I did. He would be here. He should be here.

I silently walk out of the Katsuki household and make my way home, slowly. I arrive home after 30 minutes of walking. Mom's not here. I can do whatever I want when moms not here.

I walk to the bathroom with a paper and pen. I write 'he would be here' and leave it on the counter. I open the drawer and pull out the razor blades and-

To Be Continued

Hiiiiii it's me. I've been super sad lately and have been debating but ending it all :D. I am thinking about making a book where I vent but no one wants to see my problems so like :/.    Anyways sorry for the Angst shit. I haven't slept in a good 28 hours and I've felt super dysphoric all day. Hope you all have a good day! Part 2 might come out soon, idk we'll see i guess. love you all. :)