two

"Hello, boys," Albus greeted as he walked into the room

"P-Professor!" James exclaimed.

"Fancy seeing you four in my office without me in it," he stated.

"We - We weren't - "

"It's all right, Mr. Lupin. Curiosity is not a sin, but you must be careful with it. I see you've met my sister. She's quite wonderful when she's up and at it."

"Your sister?" James asked.

Albus sat down at his desk and gestured for the four to sit down as well. The boys looked at each other, then sat down.

"A curse was placed on her. I won't say who because no one likes a snitch. I've been keeping her in my office this entire time I've been working here. I'm not sure if she can hear me or not, but I'm fine with knowing she is alive."

"Do you know how to break the curse?" Remus asked.

"Ah." Albus smiled, glancing at Azalea's sleeping body. "True love's kiss. Although, I'm not too fond of random boys kissing her, so I've never really...asked for it. It would sound odd, wouldn't it? If I asked random boys to kiss my unconscious sister? But while you're here, can you do the honors of trying it out?"

"What, kissing your sister?" Sirius asked.

Albus's eyes twinkled. He knew something they didn't. "Well, what else would I mean?"

The Marauders all looked at each other.

"Might I suggest Mr. Black, Mr. Lupin, Mr. Potter, then Mr. Pettigrew go?" Albus asked.

"Oh - I don't think Ivory would be too happy about that," Sirius muttered. "I'll skip, Professor."

"Um - I'm afraid I'm spoken for. Dawn would claw my eyes out if she learned of this," Remus muttered, backing away.

"That leaves Mr. Potter and Mr. Pettigrew," Albus announced.

So, it was James turn. He walked forward, leaned over, and chastely kissed her before backing off.

Azalea's eyes fluttered open. The first words out of her mouth were, "What the bloody fuck?"

"Hello, Azalea," Albus greeted. "You've been asleep for a long time."

"What year is it?"

"1977, my dear."

"Merlin," she breathed. "I've completely missed half of my life!"

The Marauders were still in shock that James had been the one to wake her up. Azalea struggled to climb out of her glass casket. Remus stepped forward and held out his hand. She took it.

"Thank you, kind sir."

"Remus Lupin."

"Thank you, Mr. Lupin," Azalea corrected.

Her feet were back on the ground. She walked over to Albus and hugged him.

"You've aged dearly," Azalea commented, patting his cheeks. "Do I look like that?"

"No. You're as young as before. Accio, mirror."

A mirror flew into Albus's hand. He handed it to Azalea who began to examine her face.

"I still look seventeen!" she happily exclaimed.

"And you've still a year left at Hogwarts."

She immediately frowned. "Well, that's just bonkers."

"Excuse me, Professor, but what does this mean?" James asked.

James had finally gotten over Lily, but he wasn't trying to find himself with another girl. It was his final year at Hogwarts. He only wanted to plan pranks and focus on his studies.

"Well, I did warn you four that only true love's kiss would awaken my sister. It seems, James, that you are her true love," Albus said. "But whatever you two do with it is completely up to you two."

Azalea scrunched her nose up in distaste. "Him, my true love? You can't be serious."

"No, I am," Sirius said. "Sirius Black, at your service."

She examined their uniform. "Oh... You're all Gryffindors. Lovely."

"Azalea has some... Well, she's not too fond of Gryffindors. She's a Ravenclaw, you see," Albus said. "Accio, Azalea's uniform."

A uniform went flying into Azalea's hand.

"All of your belongings are in your dorm, Azalea. If anyone asks, you are Aberforth's daughter. Now, boys, I assure you four know how to keep a secret?"

The Marauders nodded and Albus smiled.

"Wonderful. I do think this will be a great year."