four

Azalea did not really like James Potter, but she didn't hate him

Azalea did not really like James Potter, but she didn't hate him. She would easily admit to anyone that she found him interesting and entertaining, but it didn't have to mean anything. Of course, to the students at Hogwarts, they took everything out of context.

"James, have you heard this rumor that we're dating?" Azalea whispered as she tugged on the sleeve of his robe.

He looked at her and grinned. "Of course. I'm a Marauder - I hear all the best gossip."

She huffed. "I don't think this is supposed to be a good thing."

He shrugged. "If we don't give them anything to gossip about, then there won't be any more gossip."

"Do you even know how gossip works? Because that's not how it works. Just us talking could make them jump to conclusions."

"But unless we snog, nothing is serious. Unless you want to snog me?" he asked.

"I don't like you," she retorted.

"Ouch. And to think, I kissed you for nothing."

She glared at him. "Don't mention that. I ought to feel depressed that you deprived me of my first kiss."

James raised an eyebrow. "That was your first kiss? Huh."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Azalea asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

People were beginning to notice the two huddled in the middle of the corridor. They looked oddly suspicious.

"I just assumed you've kissed someone before," James answered.

"Don't just assume things, Potter," she spat out. "And why would you just assume that?"

"Because you talk big."

"Me? You talk big! Your head is overgrown! It's like someone cast Engorgio on it!" Azalea accused, throwing her hands wildly into the air.

James grabbed onto her hands, holding them. "My head isn't big. It's perfectly normal!"

Now, both Azalea and James were completely red in the face from arguing with each other. People from afar eyed their hands that were still clasped together.