ARNAV'S POV

Where did I go wrong in life?.

Maa took her life because of that wretch given to me as a father. Why was Maa so selfish?.

Didn't she think or care about us and what we will go through without her by our side.

The answer is NO, she never cared,  she cared more about her suffering and societal taunt than us.

They say suicide ends the person's life but leaves an everlasting effect and scar loved ones for life and that's the gospel truth.

As if that wasn't not enough, life hits me with another blow of being kicked out of my home after the burial of my parent and my sister's broken marriage.

From that moment I vowed never ever to fall in love or trust again. I realised how money makes the world move and the more money and fame you had, the more respect you gain and it gives you the power to instill fear in others.

But no, it's all a facade society and world has made into a reality, but all that changed when I meet my KHUSHI, Yes you heard right the light in my dark world.

Hard to believe a man who vowed never to fall on love is madly in love with a simple, selfless,extraordinary and flawlessly beautiful girl.

KHUSHI, the name itself radiates and perfectly suits her, she come into my life like a tornado and turn me inside out.

She made me realise that money can buy you comfort but never buy you true happiness but my ego ruined a genuine soul like her and as if that wasn't enough I had to push her aside and then shameless punish her for a crime she didn't commit and for whom all for my sister,Anjali.

I feel so disgusted and sick in the stomach each and every time I hear her name.

How can a woman stoop so low to fake an abortion and suicide for a worthless man like Shyam and the most shocking of all was,  she planned all of this with Nani and Mami. 

In mami's case am not surprised but Nani's involvement shook me to my core, how could a mother who lost her daughter to suicide encourage her granddaughter to use such a serious problem to manipulate other even after knowing the effect it had on the family especially me.

No, Arnav this proves  how evil and manipulative these people can be.

After  battling insomnia and going through depression in silence just to provide all the luxury they enjoy today and also giving up my love for her so-called happy marriage.

Now I know that if Shyam had succeeded in killing they wouldn't have punished him for his crime but rather allow him manipulate them using their porcelain princess (Anjali).

But I dont blame them, I blame my self for everything, I blame myself for being too selfless and putting others first in my life,  now more than ever I will live only for I and my KHUSHI, It makes me sick and angry to see my LOVE, being humiliated and abused by those fake people who I once considered to be my family,  the same people I was willing to give up the light (KHUSHI) and go back to the darkness I was living in.

The same people and sister for whom I humiliated and emotionally and physically abused my love for.

The sister whom I worked day and night to provide a stable and luxurious lifestyle.

The same sister doesn't even care that her criminal husband tried to kill me.

The same manipulative and self obsessed sister I thought had died when we were kicked out of our home.

How stupid of me to think old habits die easily but enough is enough,  enough of caring about other,  enough of suffering for these ungrateful people.

They don't deserve me,it's time for action, no more selflessness and It's time to prove my love for KHUSHI.

Flashback.

After Arnav kicked Shyam out of the house with Anjali meltdown and Mami's taunting and humiliating the Gupta sisters.

Arnav and Khushi's Room.

After everything Khushi went and sat on the recliner and it broke Arnav's heart to see Khushi like this so he went and kneeled down near Khushi taking Khushi 's hands into his.

"Khushi." He called but Khushi was sitting emotionless which made Arnav  more scared.

Arnav stood up to walk away when Khushi held his and came in front of him and cupped his face in her delicate hands and said.

" You asked me for a second chance and I will give you one chance to prove how much you love me and how far you are willing to go for our love."

Arnav immediately hugged khushi so tight not even air could pass through them and what made him even more happier was when Khushi reciprocated the hug.

Flashback ends.

This is the time and moment to prove my love for you.

It's time to be selfish.

ENOUGH OF BEING SELFLESS.

To be continued.

Note
Here Arshi's marriage is not a contract marriage,  Arnav's first reason for doing what did was because he was scared to lose khushi as he has realised that he loves her. And second to save his di's marriage

In beginning the so called contract marriage being a real marriage was only know by ArnavAman, and Mr Roy. She later found out the marriage being real and registered marriage during Arnav's kidnapping hut scene.

Here Akash knows the truth about Shyam but forbade Payal from revealing it. Reason will be revealed later.

Anjali also eloped with Shyam but it is a tight lid secret among the Raizada family.

RECAP:  KHUSHI'S POV

Phew 1034 words.
I hope u all like it, this is my first attempt so pls 🙏🙏🙏 bare with me.
Both negative and positive criticism are welcome
Will love and deeply appreciate it if you guys comment or hit the ⭐⭐🌟🌠🌠 button

XOXO

BYE FOR NOW