HEALING

The truth no matter how well hidden will always and surely prevail.

Wounds of the past heal but the scars they leave behind will always serve as a remembrance.

How we choose to see those scars depend on us, we can either see it as a comeback from a setback or setback for a comeback.

Back in Arshi's room.

Arnav and Khushi were laying on their bed with Arnav's head on Khushi's lap as she stroke his thick manes.

No matter how hard he hides his pain, there was one person who knew better than anyone.

Arnav maybe ASR the ruthless, cunning and successful businessman and sinfully handsome man whose one word can make or break people and businesses but to his Khushi, he was still the 14years old boy who hasn't gotten over the trauma of his mother's death and when he was finally letting go of the past, shadows of the past come crumbling on him again.

Khushi was somehow scared on how to handle a broken and crying Arnav, but she knew today was the day, he has let it all out, he has to cry and let out all his anguish.

"I did right?, shona, I did my best, right. " asked Arnav

"Yes, you did everything right and am proud of you and even maa will be proud of you, but you have to promise me something" Khushi answered.

"What do you want shona? "

" Promise me you will became ASR again."Arnav immediately stiffened at Khushi's request and shook his head.

"No Shona I can't please ask me for anything but that, have you forgotten that ASR ruined everything.

"ASR didn't ruin anything, in fact,  he made things better. " Khushi said and a confused Arnav looked up to her.

"I don't understand shona how did I make things better." Arnav asked innocently and Khushi smiled.

"If you hadn't been ASR from the day we met. If you hadn't done what you did to me in your ASR avatar do you think we would have been together now and all these secrets will be out in the open. Do you think you would have known the true colors of your family. No, right, everything happened for a reason. Right baby." Arnav nodded affirmatively. " So promise me you will be ASR to the world again but with a little bit of compassion and kindness, but my adorable and loving Arnavji to me. Can you promise me that?

Arnav got up from Khushi's lap and kissed her passionately and Khushi also responded with the same intensity as Arnav. This wasn't just any kiss but it was an assurance that no matter where they find them selves or what happens they will always be together.

Both pulled out of the kiss because of lack of breath, Arnav then whispered.

"I promise shona, but please don't ask me to forgive them ".

Khushi then replied.

" I won't baby because they don't deserve us, enough of being selfless, this time it's all about us."

Arnav smiled at Khushi and slightly pecked her delicate lips and hugged her burying his face in the crock of Khushi's neck and said

"Thanks for coming into my life I promise to love you for the rest of my life. Let's go from here..... Away from these people and start all over again."

"I have already arranged for us to leave. Aman has made all the arrangements." Khushi said.

This shocked Arnav who happily asked where they were going. Khushi replied that they were going to the farmhouse as she always loved that place and also it was closer to maa's garden. Arnav happily agreed and then made passionate love to this wife and soulmate.

The following day Arshi visited Shashi and they told him their plans as he was the only genuine support of Khushi. Even though he was sad that Khushi was moving faraway he was also happy his daughter finally found her prince Charming who will do anything just for her happiness, he then blessed the couple and Arnav arranged for the best doctors and hospital for Shashi's treatment. After they returned to RM Arnav called his lawyer and the rest of the family and told them about their plans even though they were sad they knew better not to protest.

Arnav signed off RM and a few properties in Payash name with an assurance that they will take care of Nani.

Payash and Nani tried to apologize but Arshi ignored them and left Shantivan forever.

Nk also left for Sydney but promised to visit.

Two weeks after Mami and Anjali's arrest, they both perished in a fire outbreak in prison.

After investigation it was discovered that Mami has started the fire in an attempt to escape with Anjali but got trapped in the process.

Autopsy report revealed that Anjali wasn't pregnant but rather she was taking drugs which induced pregnancy symptoms.

Akash and Manohar performed their last rites as Arnav wanted nothing to do with them.

Three months later, Nani passed on in her sleep, it took a lot of convincing from Khushi for Arnav to attend and perform Nani's last rites.

After Nani's death Payash and Mama sold Shantivan and moved to Mumbai where Payal gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby boy whom was named Arush in honor of Arnav and Khushi.

Four years later

Khushi slumped on the sofa almost out of breath after chasing their two and half years old hyperactive daughter Ratna who refused to take her milk.

Unknown to both mother and daughter, Arnav was silently watching them smiling as if he is watching his favorite show.

Ratna was the first to spot her father, she immediately run and hugged her father, who picked her up and showered her face with kisses turning her into a giggling mess, he then moved over to Khushi and kissed her sending her into a blushing frenzy.

The family was about to move to their bedrooms as it was late when all of a sudden the door bell rang. HP rushed to the door to check who it was and when he opened the door there stood a gorgeous lady in her late thirties.

"Who are u and what do u want? " He asked

"Am looking for Arnav Singh Raizada. " The lady replied nervously.

Arnav was confused as to who will be looking for him at this time of the hour, so he handed Ratna to Khushi and moved to the door to see who it was but what he saw shocked him and he let out an audible whisper

MAA

The lady moved from the door to Arnav and extended her hand with a genuine smile on her face and said

"My name is Anita Malhotra. "

YOUR SISTER.

The End.

Up next : Epilogue.

Thanks to all those who read, vote and commented on the previous update i deeply appreciate it.

I know it's not good enough but please bare with me as this is my first time writing.

BYE FOR NOW

XOXO