TIME WILL TELL

"NK bhaiya,police are here to see you. " Hari Prakash said.

"Thanks HP, Constable please arrest them, these are the two main masterminds behind everything and this chip contains their confessions of some of the crimes they've committed. I hope it's enough." Nk said handing the chip to the police.

"Together with the evidence you and Mr Mathur has provided, I can guarantee both will be in for life. " moving from Nk to Anjali.  Mrs Anjali Jha you are under arrest for kidnapping, attempt to commit murder, blackmail, infanticide and fraud, you are to remain silent as everything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law."

A hysterically crying Anjali was handcuffed by two police women and even though she tried to resist, they proved to be more stronger than her. Mami unable to stand her daughter's state tried to pry the women off of Anjali but was held back by another bunch of police women. The constable irritated by Mami's behavior moved forward and with a stern voice shouted.

"Enough Mrs Raizada, you are also under arrest for kidnapping, attempt to commit murder, blackmail, infanticide and fraud,and the murder of Dev Mehra and Advay Malik, you are to remain silent as everything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law. "

Mami was then cuffed by the two women restraining her.

Nani and the others were shocked to hear this.

From everything they know, they could never believe Mami was capable of murder.

As Anjali and Mami were being taken way Nani shouted

"Stop" in a weak yet audible voice and for the first time since the incident.

Arshi rushed to the side of Nani to support her to get up as the entire incident and revelations and guilt has drained her emotionally and physically.

"What did they ever do to you?... So it was you who sabotage your grandfather's car and pushed Advay of the steps. How could you be so heartless? Why didn't you kill me instead of them? Why Manu? Why?. " Nani asked in tears.

" They had to die because they deserve it, because of Nanu, you left me and because of Advay, Arvind couldn't leave Ratna, so they are both one way or the other responsible and I don't regret what I did " replied an unremorseful Mami.

Nani slump back into the sofa after Mami's response, hurt and remorseful for she knew she was somehow was responsible for what her daughter has become.

"Please take them away I don't want to see them" said Nani

"Nani please no.....Nani, chote please help me please chote am your only sister you can't do this to me please chote" shouted Anjali.

"Stop" Arnav shouted and for a moment Anjali thought she was saved, but she's in for big surprise. Constable I want the full force of the law enforced on them and their accomplices." This shocked Anjali as she thought Arnav was going to stop the arrest. "My lawyers will be there to provide assistance and make sure they rot in prison.

"Your wish is our command sir."

"Have they been arrested." Nk asked and the constable nodded and said

"Yes Mr Shyam Jha and Mrs Subhadra Malik has been arrested. We will take over leave now. "

Mami and Anjali were then dragged out of RM in spite of their pleading and begging. The aftermath of everything was quite shocking to all.

"I want to ask for your forgiveness even if I don't deserve it. Stay safe and happy. I also know that am responsible for everything, if only I stood up at the right time all these won't have happened and so many lives wouldn't have been lost. Am leaving now and please take care." Nani said in a remorseful tone.

"No, you can stay but be reminded our relation will never be the same, you are nobody to me anymore just like your daughter and granddaughter. I will never forgive you or them." Turning to HP" Take Nani's things back to her room and dispose off Mami and Anjali's stuff, I don't care what you do to them get rid of every thing. And also help her to her room." After Nani was taken to her room Arnav turned to Nk and Aman and asked." How did u know all this"

" Khushi and I overheard mami narrating her life story to Anjali after Shyam's fiasco and we decided to investigate further before telling you everything and in the process of doing so we ended up discovering more. With the murder of your grandfather and great grandfather, your dadi confessed to being an accomplice as she hated your grandfather for leaving everything to your mom and also for a reduced sentence she confessed to witnessing the murder of your great grandfather by Mami. Shyam confessed to being the instrument of your kidnapping but was ordered by Mami and Anjali. As your death will make them the sole owners of your properties. " Nk revealed and Arnav sighed and turned to Akash.

"And you Akash how did you know" asked Arnav

"I and Payal overhead them and decided to confront them which led to Maa revealing everything except the murder. I tried to tell you bhai but they threatened to kill Payal and our baby. " Akash replied.

Arnav just nodded and turned to Nk and Aman and thanked them for everything.

The couples moved to their respective rooms leaving only Nk and Aman in the hall.

"Do you think they will be okay" asked Nk

"Only time will tell " Aman replied.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks to all those who read, voted and commented.
I hope you like it and don't forget to hit the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟button and also comment

BYE FOR NOW

XOXO