Correspondences: Magical Crystals *updated*

Agate: Protection, stability, longevity, overall healing, eloquence, intelligence, truth, dispelling negativity and stress, removing spite, promoting faithfulness and natural talents. Amulet against tripping, falling, skin disease, bites and stings, and black magic or demonic possession. 
Blue Lace: Quiet, soothing emotions, peace and happiness, releasing stress, communication, relaxing. Improves balance, emotional stability, self-confidence, and mental health, reduces obsessions and addictions. 
Green/Moss: Hope, growth, evolution, longevity, wealth, fertility, detoxing, creativity, reducing stress and tension, replenishing energy. Carry while gardening or bury in your garden to encourage the fertility of your soil and the growth of your plants. 
Red: ("Blood agate") Nobility, spiritual elevation, blood health, energy, destiny, relentlessness, banishing fear. 
Yellow: Wealth, treasure, friendship, desire, willpower, intellect.

Amazonite: Sooths emotions, diminishes worry and fear, dispels negativity and stress. Improves health, spirituality, communication, authenticity, integrity, and creativity. Also brings success and luck in gambling.

Amber: Life, longevity, charging energy, memory, intellect, strength, purity, electricity, sensuality, sexual potency, enhancing beauty, luck, success, money, protection, health, healing, warmth. All-purpose magical catalyst, strengthens spells.

Amethyst: Creativity, imagination, intuition, spirituality, dream magic, meditation, romantic love, protection, calming, peace. Increases psychic awareness and good judgement, and improves sleep. Helps prevent drunkenness and heal alcoholism (and other addictions). Sooths stress and negative emotions, improves mental health, relieves headaches. Wear to dispel guilt and self-deception. Birthstone of February.

Ametrine: Combined power of amethyst and citrine; spirituality and joy, inspiration, mental clarity. Increases psychic awareness and aids in meditation and astral travel.

Aquamarine: Represents the sea, meditation, mystical revelations, cleansing and purification, health, beauty, hope, courage, and Shadow work. Also reduces stress and quiets the mind, soothes emotional problems. Place in water and let it sit in moonlight to create an elixir for purification and psychic awareness. Carry for protection during travel over water. Birthstone of March.

Aventurine: Good luck, perception, creativity, intelligence, inner harmony, self-healing, calming, money, luck in gambling. Green aventurine enhances eyesight and psychic vision.

Beryl: Health, observation, perception, psychic awareness, harmony in relationships, physical and mental energy, strengthening the conscious mind, lunar energy, hope. Associated with water and the sea; protects from storms, drowning, and seasickness. Increases courage and guards against manipulative people. Used to make crystal balls or mirrors for scrying.

Bismuth: Transformation, raising vibration, improving communication and relationships. Helps feelings of isolation.

Bloodstone: Courage, decision-making, strength, wealth, power, eloquence, victory in sports or legal matters, success in business. Protection against threats, bullying, and deception, reduces aggression, heightens intuition and wellbeing. Used to bypass obstacles like locks, walls, and bonds. Traditionally said to halt bleeding when pressed on a wound. Wear to heal blood-related diseases, to gain strength and win athletic competitions, and to attract wealth. Smear with heliotrope flowers and carry for invisibility. A bat talisman made of bloodstone increases the power and effectiveness of spells. Birthstone of March.

Calcite: Peace, love, spirituality, healing, purification. Increases motivation and intellect, helps with studying, reduces stress. Enhances the power of spells.