Schools and Exams

If school isn't a place to sleep, why is home a place to study?

Isn't homework a kind of child labour?

Schools don't test your intelligence, they test your memory.

Student: What are taxes? How do we pay them and why are they so important?
School System: Worry not child! But remember, mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

Who cares if I don't find a good job or am not capable for the real world. Atleast I can find the area of triangle.

I love listening to kids answers when I ask them what they want to become when they grow up! I'm grown enough but I'm still looking for ideas!

That moment in an exam when you are writing and writing but deep in your mind, you are thinking: I have no idea what I'm doing? What am I even doing right now?

God knew I'll be very powerful if I could do Math.

That awesome moment when the teacher gets off track, tells you stories and wastes half of the time in class. At that point, even the students should receive Oscars for pretending to be interested in the story!

We all have that one friend who says: Oh my God, I totally failed!... And then gets a 100%

Student: Teacher, what are we supposed to do?
Teacher: Ask a classmate...
Student: Aye bro-
Teacher: NO TALKING

When the teachers walks past you during exams, looks at your paper and says "Students please read the questions carefully"... That alarm that rings in your mind...

That awkward and extremely funny moment in class when you blurt out the wrong answer in class confidently.

When your friends argue whether the answer is 76 or 76.25 but your answer was South Africa.

When your friends argue whether the answer was 45.25799263 or 98.6394958 but your answer was Carbon dioxide.

When your friends argue if the answer was 9 or 8 but your calculator showed you 648.92527485.

When your friends argue about the curve of the graph but you solved the map and colored it as well.

That moment in exam when you see everyone using scales and you have no idea why.

That moment in exam when you finish your paper in half an hour but you see others writing non stop and continuously changing Pen's refills and you are so confused and doubtful that you double check if you have got the correct question paper or not.

In bed, if you close your eyes for 5 mins at 5AM, it's 7:45. At school if you close your eyes at 1:30 for 5 mins, either it's 1:30 or you wake you to your teacher scolding you at the Principal's office with your parents present.

When you have no assignments or homeworks and you get time to relax... You be like "that's suspicious, how unusual is this! I have never experienced anything like that!"

When you change your answer during a test but turns out that your original answer was correct. *internal screaming*

Someone: it's in possible to Ace the exam of you haven't done anything the full year!
Me: you don't have any idea what's possible!

Someone after the exam results are out: So, when did you become the Father of Astronomical Physics?
Me: A night before the exam.

Some one: When are you going to study?
Me: Just a few minutes before ethe exam, I'll read through the chapters.
Someone: why? Do it now, you have a whole day.
Me: no, no. Test closer to the exam time I'll do, the fresher it will stay in my memory! *Logic 1000*

The most amazing teachers are those friends that can teach you whole year's portion a day before the exam. But the better teachers are those friends that can teach you 20 mins before the exam. Now wait for it... only your best friends have the capability to fail with you.

Because of procrastination, I have learnt to do a task that takes half an hour in 8 hours and an 8 hours task within half an hour!

In class: You have 2 apples. You give one away. Calculate the mass of sun.
In exam: you have a glass of diameter 3.14567890 cm. Calculate the angle of sunlight that reaches Guatamala.

In class: One jalebi+ one pani Puri= one kachori
In exam: If one jalebi=One kachori. Calculate the mass of a burger.

*A day before exams*
Intelligent students: I hope teacher doesn't put any questions outside the syllabus.
Unprepared students: I hope I don't have to sit on first bench.

A day before the results of the exams, I automatically turn into the most religious person of the world!

Average student: How much did you get?
Intelligent students: I totally failed man! Only like 98%. What about you?
Average: no nothing! Forget it!
Below average student: I got 38%!!! I passed!
Intelligent student: oh my God! That's so good! Congratulations!

What is taught in school: One chicken+Another chicken equals 2 chickens.
Wierd questions on exams be like: There are 2 chickens. One is red and other is heading northwards. The speed of wind is 65.82644839 mph. Calculate the direction is aeroplane.

"I can't wait for school. I'm so sick if enjoying my life and sleeping." SAID NO ONE EVER!!!

"A high schooler: I love school and studies and tests." Please note the extremest use of sarcasm.

Knowing that you have next day off is more relaxing than your actual day off.

A pen is just a pencil for more confident people.

Comment down below from which country are you and your grade. Also, tell me if you love going to school!