Exams Once More...

That moment in exam when all you know is your name and date.
Hands up if you have experienced this!

My Attitude in Exam: they give me questions I don't know, I give them answers they don't know! Bam!

What's the use of Google that can't tell us which questions are gonna come in the paper, huh?

Exam Planning be like:
Plan A: Full syllabus
Plan B: Only important Chapters
Plan C: Only important questions
Plan D: Pray

Study techniques be like:
The best thing to score 100% is:
The first and only top: STUDY

*in an exam*
Me: hey brain, remember studying this?
Brain: yeah, we totally studied that!
Me: awesome, so what's the answer?
Brain: I don't know. Probably tomatoes or Shawn Mendes
PS: tell me your favourite artist and favorite songs in the comments. Would love to listen to them. Thanks!

That awkward and frustrating moment in exam when you are trying to concentrate but a song is stuck in your head.

Math be like: If the plane moves 628.9153 on South West and wind blows 645 mph and 60° south east, Calculate the age of pilot.

Trying to highlight all important notes in your revision and being left with a paper that is brighter than your future.

Teacher: why is your paper blank?
Me: ma'am, sometimes silence is the best answer *in a philosophical tone*

Brilliant question by a student:
If a single teacher cannot teach so many subjects, then how could you expect a single student to learn all the subjects?

Study top: Don't drink water while studying. Because chemistry says the concentration decreases on adding water.

Exam Pattern from 1995 to 2025:
1995: Answer all Questions
2000: Answer only 5 questions
2015: Answer either A or B
2020: Atleast read the questions
2025: Thanks for coming!

The law says, "if you can't convince then, confuse them" Do you know which law is this? This is the "law is answering in examination"

Teacher: just 5 marks aaye hai aur tum hans rahe ho?
Student: Main toh yeh Socha ke hans raha hu ki yeh 5 bhi kaise aaye!

The human brain is awesome! It's functions 24 hours a day your whole life but stops only when you enter he examination hall!

Comment down below from which country are you and the name of your school!