Happy Pride Month 2019

Hi guys! I'd like to start off by wishing you all a very happy Pride Month 2019! If you're a member of the LGBTQ+ community, whether you're out or not, I want you all to know that you're incredibly valid, loved and seen! It's a very special pride month for me because it's the first one that I'm celebrating while being out! I came out in January, at the start of the year.

Just because it's Pride Month, that doesn't mean you should feel forced to come out. If you want to, great! But if you're still closeted and struggling to get the confidence to do so, that's okay too. Coming out can be a huge step and everyone needs to do it at a time that's right for them. If you are out, I hope you're out there celebrating and living your best lives!

I wanted to create this book for a couple of reasons. Firstly, because there can never be too much lesbian content in life. Secondly, I often see lesbians being left out at pride and it really sucks considering we're the first letter in the acronym. So I'm here to provide some wlw content. For each day (although I'm technically a day late for the first one so you'll get two today) I will post a new oneshot! So 30 in total.

If you would like to keep up with me on any other social media, my Instagram username is: chloettimmons
(Don't feel pressured too though! I honestly just put it there because I wanted to put my full name to a piece of writing. It's a big step for me as I extremely lack in confidence)

Sending you all love! Remember to stay hydrated and practise self care.
— sapphichloe xo