First Kiss?

Taehyung's Pov:

Yoongi's friend came and sat by me which was weird but whatever.

"Hi I'm Jungkook, what's your name cutie?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung blushed, "M-my Name is k-Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said cursing at himself for stuttering.

"Cute name" Jungkook said smiling.

He has such a cute smile it's weird I haven't seen him before I mean how can you miss him, Taehyung thought.

"Wanna hang out sometime you know since our friends are dating eachother and we'll probably see eachother a lot" Jungkook asked.

"Sure" Taehyung said smiling.

"Cool, Here's my number I'll text you later" Jungkook said smiling then went to class.

Jungkook's Pov:

Finally schools over but I saw Taehyung alone and he looked like he was waiting on Jimin,

"JUNGKOOK" Yoongi shouted to get his attention.

"Hey hyung, what's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin was wondering if you'd walk Taehyung home since Jimin is gonna walk with me" Yoongi asked.

"I'd love to, that way maybe me and Taehyung could get closer" Jungkook smiles widely than left to talk to Tae.

"Hey Taehyung!" Jungkook said startling Tae a bit.

"You can call me Tae but what's up?" Taehyung asked.

"Well Yoongi hyung told me that he was gonna walk Jimin home so I was wondering if you wanted to walk with me" Jungkook asked with the widest smile.

"Sure and maybe we can get closer by asking eachother questions" Taehyung said.

"Sure, What do you want to know about me" Jungkook asked.

"What's your sexuality" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled, "Why do you like me" Jungkook asked.

"No just curious" Taehyung said.

"I'm gay, what about you" Jungkook asked.

"I'm also gay" Taehyung said.

"Do you have a crush right now" Jungkook asked.

"No but why do you ask, do you like me" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Just curious" Jungkook said.

"What plans do you have for the future" Taehyung asked.

"I want to grow up and get a boyfriend, then marry him, and adopt some kids and make sure that my future husband and kids are safe, and to spoil them 24/7" Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled at his statement.

"That sounds like a great future but this is my house I should get going" Taehyung said.

"Wait one more question" Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung's wrist so he couldn't walk away.

"Sure what is it" Taehyung asked.

"Have you had your first kiss yet" Jungkook said looking into Tae's eyes.

"Um no why" Taehyung said confused.

"Because" Jungkook said then he leaned in and  kissed Taehyung.

"Have a great rest of your day Tae" Jungkook winking at him.

Taehyung was in his room and touched his lips.. Jungkook just kissed me and I.. I liked it what is this feeling.