Don't Hurt My Baby...

(1 month later)

Jungkook and Taehyung got a small apartment together since they wanted to be around eachother as much as they could and everything was going great... until today...

Taehyung's Pov:

"Jungkook why do you always work on the weekend" Taehyung asked for the 3rd time.

"I told you if you want to be able to keep this apartment I got to, I promise to cuddle with you when I get back" Jungkook said pecking Taehyung's lips and walking out the door, Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

(30 minutes later)

Taehyung was upstairs in his and Jungkooks room studying when he heard glass shattering, he went downstairs to see what happened and when he went downstairs someone grabbed him and put a rag over his nose making him unconscious.

Jungkook's Pov:

Jungkook was sitting at work doing paperwork when he got a call from the security guard he hired to keep an eye on Taehyung while he's gone.

"Boss" the security guard starts.

"I'm so sorry" the security guard says.

"What happened" Jungkook said worried/

"These 2 guys broke into the house and were taking Tae, I tried to stop them but i couldn't" the security guard says.

Jungkook didn't respond he ended the call and ran out of his office into his car, the whole way home he kept saying 'please don't hurt my baby because I'm stupid god please' and when he was almost home he got a call from his worst enemy... BamBam...

"I got your baby Jungkook, now let's make a deal" BamBam said.