What Jimin Thinks...

"Jimin what's wrong" Taehyung asked going towards Jimin and hugging him, Jimin hugged Tae back and broke down crying.

"I-I-I broke up with Yoongi" Jimin said crying more.

Taehyung took Jimin to sit at the edge of the bed and hugged him tighter, "why did you break up with him" Tae asked.

"HE"S PART OF A FUCKING MAFIA GROUP" Jimin said screaming at Tae and letting go of him, Jimin turned around and pointed at Jungkook, "YOUR BOYFRIEND IS THE FUCKING LEADER HE COULD KILL YOU" Jimin said backing away from Tae.

"But he won't" Tae said looking down.

"How do you know that Tae, one day your gonna make him mad and he's gonna kill you" JImin said.

"Is that why you broke up with Yoongi" Tae asked looking at Jimin.

"Yes" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"But Yoongi loves you so he would never hurt you if anything he can protect you more" Tae said.

"B-But he's killed people" Jimin said looking down.

"Only to protect his loved ones cause people try hurting the people he loves" Jungkook said finally speaking up. Jimin stood by Tae's and Jungkook's bed.

"How would you know" Jimin said.

"Well considering I'm the leader they ask me who they can kill, and Yoongi's never killed an innocent person who's done nothing, plus if me or Yoongi get mad we don't go on a killing spree just give us time to ourselves to calm down, so know that you know as bad as a mafia group sounds or how people make it sounds we don't kill innocent people or people we love so you should talk to Yoongi because he 'had really bad depression before he met you and I don't want him depressed again" Jungkook said looking at Jimin.

"Tae I don't like your boyfriend right now but just this ONCE I'm gonna listen to him" Jimin said going into his and Yoongi's room.

Jungkook went to Tae and hugged him.

"I hope they'll be ok" Taehyung said hugging Jungkook back.

"I'm sure they will baby" Jungkook said kissing Tae's cheek.