Getting Ready For The Date

Jungkook's Pov:

I heard Jimin trying to wake up Taehyung and since me and Tae were cuddling everytime he would shake Tae I would feel it.

"Tae.. TAE!?!" Jimin said trying to wake him up.

"Jimin go away we're cuddling" Jungkook said annoyed.

"You two are not dating so you can't tell me what to do" Jimin said still trying to wake Tae up.

"We're not dating yet, but I'll wake him up ok" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Ok tell him it's time to go shopping for your guys date tomorrow" Jimin said skipping out of the room.

"Hey beautiful wake up" Jungkook said caressing Tae's cheek.

"What I'm comfy" Taehyung said kinda annoyed.

"Jimin said it's time for you two to go shopping for tomorrow" Jungkook said kissing Tae's forehead.

"Ugh, but I was comfy" Taehyung said rolling out of bed.

"So was I but you know Jimin" Jungkook said.

"TAE HURRY YOUR SLOW ASS UP" Jimin yelled from downstairs.

"COMING" Taehyung yelled back.

"Gotta go" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Bye beautiful" Jungkook said to Tae.

(Time Skip To When Tae And Jimin Are Shopping)

"Jimin I wanna go home you already got me 5 outfits when I only needed 1" Tae said whining.

"Now it's time for shoes" Jimin said excited while Taehyung rolled his eyes and took out his phone to text Jungkook because he's bored.

(Text Conversation)

Tae 💗:
Jungkook talk to me ❤️
Jungkooooookkkk
Hellllooooooo

Jungkook 😍:
Sorry I was busy but I thought you were with Jimin

Tae 💗:
I am but he's already got me 5 fucking outfits when I only needed 1 now we're in the shoe section 😒

Jungkook 😍:
I'm sorry beautiful if you need to you can call me

Tae 💗:
Or you could pick me up and get me away from Jimin ☺️

Jungkook 😍:
Just call me Tae
Plus I'm with Yoongi right now

Tae 💗:
What are you and Yoongi doing?

Jungkook 😍:
Shopping 😒
He said if Jimins getting Tae a new outfit for your guys date then so should you

Tae 💗:
Oh, why do we both have annoying friends

Jungkook 😍:
I honestly don't know,
But just FaceTime me because I'm tired of texting plus I want to see your beautiful face. 🥰

Tae 💗:
You make me blush over text that's not ok 😂
And I'll FaceTime you but Jimin might get mad

(Text Conversation Over)

"Jiminieeee" Taehyung said cutely.

"What do you want Taehyung" Jimin asked knowing he wanted something by the tone of his voice.

"Could I please FaceTime Jungkook because your a boring person" Taehyung said laughing.

"Sure I don't care, it's not like your helping" Jimin said chucking.

That's how the past 2 hours in the store went Taehyung FaceTiming Jungkook while Jimin got a bunch of useless outfits and shoes. Once Taehyung and Jimin got home Tae went in his room and saw Jungkook wasn't back yet so he put away all of his new outfits and shoes.

(1 more hour later)
*its currently 9:25*

I was chilling on my bed bored out of my mind waiting for Jungkook and Yoongi to come back. Then my bedroom door opened and Jungkook came in with his outfits and shoes.

"Hey sorry I came late there was traffic" Jungkook said laying on the bed to cuddle with Taehyung.

*Flashback To What Jungkook Was Actually Doing*

"Namjoon said that we have a new enemy who knows about Taehyung and he wants to take him" Yoongi said starting to drive towards their office.

"If he lays a finger on my precious baby he'll regret it" Jungkook said already angry.

"You and Tae aren't even dating yet your calling him your baby" Yoongi said laughing.

"Trust me Tae will soon be my precious baby and only mine" Jungkook said smiling at the thought of Taehyung being his.

Then that's how the next hour went Jungkook and Yoongi finding out information on their new enemy so they can be on the lookout for him.

*Flashback Over*

"It's ok, but where are we having this date" Taehyung asked.

"At the café by our high school" Jungkook said smiling.

"Ok, but I'm tired so can we go to bed" Taehyung said snuggling closer to Jungkook.

"Of course beautiful" Jungkook said giving Tae a kiss on the forehead.

Then they both fell asleep cuddling with eachother and being so happy that tomorrow they a date tomorrow.