The Aftermath

Taehyung's Pov:

Once the explosion went off we ran to everyone to make sure their ok, but I didn't see Jungkook or Yoongi.

"Where's Jungkook and Yoongi" Taehyung asked crying.

J-hope hugged Taehyung "I'm sorry I think they were in there when the bomb went off" J-hope said crying.

Taehyung ran by the now crumbled building, "NO, JUNGKOOK, YOONGI, PLEASE ANSWER ME" Taehyung yelled crying.

"Hey I see Yoongi's hand coming out of the rubble" Namjoon said and started running to his hand. Taehyung, J-hope, and Jin ran to Yoongi as well.

When they pulled Yoongi out of the rubble he was injured but he'll be ok.

"Yoongi, where's Jungkook" Taehyung asked crying.

"I don't know, I'm sorry" Yoongi said crying in pain and because he's only thinking of the worst that happened to Jungkook.

"I'll help you find him" J-hope said to Tae as they started walking through the rubble.

"JUNGKOOK, BABE, PLEASE ANSWER ME!!" Taehyung kept yelling while he walked through the rubble, Tae and J-hope decided to split apart to make it faster. As Tae was walking he heard the rubble move next to him when he yelled Jungkook's name then Jungkook's foot came out of the rubble.

"J-HOPE I FOUND JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled while picking the rubble off of Jungkook, Tae took the rubble that was by Jungkook's face off so he could see him. When he saw Jungkook he realized Jungkook blocked his face from the rubble so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Oh my god, Jungkook" Taehyung said so Jungkook will unblock his face.

"Hi baby" Jungkook said and you could hear the pain in his voice.

"J-HOPE HURRY" Taehyung said as he saw J-hope coming their way. "You promised to be careful, idiot" Taehyung said to Jungkook while crying.

"I'm sorry baby, I just had to make sure everyone else was safe, did you find Yoongi" Jungkook asked worried.

"Yes, and when he said he didn't know where you are, I could only think of the worse" Taehyung said touching Jungkook's cheek.

"Ok, lets get him out Tae" J-hope said.

"Wait Tae, I will get the rubble by his legs because I see glass and I don't want you to get hurt" J-hope said making Tae stop what he was here.

"Ok, thanks for telling" Tae said smiling at J-hope while picking up different rubble that was on Jungkook's stomach.

"Be careful" Jungkook said while Tae was taking the rubble off his ribs.

Taehyung laughed "I promise" Tae said and took the last piece of rubble off of Jungkook's chest.

"Tae, lift up Jungkook shirt to see if he has bruises around his stomach or ribs" Jin said walking over to them.

When Tae lifted Jungkook's shirt he had a big black bruise on both of his ribs.

"Tae I want you to gently press on the bruise to see if it hurts Jungkook really bad ok" Jin said to Tae.

"I don't want to hurt Jungkook though" Tae said sadly.

"It's ok Tae just do it" Jin said.

"Don't worry baby it won't hurt too bad" Jungkook said smiling at Tae, Taehyung just nodded and began doing what Jin asked.

"Did it hurt too badly Jungkook" Jin asked.

"No, not at all" Jungkook said.

"Ok, I think your ribs just got bruised so it will heal and I have some ointment that will help" Jin said, "Does your legs hurt" Jin asked wondering if Jungkook can stand up.

"My left leg hurts and I think it's just bruised that's why" Jungkook said sitting up.

"Tae help me get Jungkook up" Jin said.

Tae and Jin brought Jungkook to the van where the other members are.

"Hey Jungkook glad your ok" Yoongi said smiling at Jungkook.

"Thanks hyung, I'm glad your ok too" Jungkook said. The car ride was silent until Tae spoke.

"I have a question" Tae said to Jungkook.

"What baby" Jungkook asked holding Tae's hand.

"Well when I got into the van with Jin I said that I was going to call Jimin to let him know where Yoongi is but Jin took my phone and said that you and Yoongi have something to tell me and Jimin" Taehyung said confused, "So what do you want to tell us and hopefully it's about the incident that just occurred" Tae said even more confused.

Jungkook let go of Tae's hand, "What we have to tell you guys does go along with what just occurred but that's something I want to talk to you about alone Taehyung, also were moving back into the dorm because it's safer" Jungkook said to Tae.

"Ok, can we go get my stuff" Taehyung asked.

"All your stuff is already there" Jungkook said looking straight ahead.

(Time Skip To The Dorm)

Jungkook's Pov:

As soon as they entered the dorm Jungkook instantly brought Tae into their room.

"Can you please tell me now" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook a deep breath in, "Listen.. What I'm about to tell you might make you scared or hate me... hell you might even leave me... but I knew someday the truth would come out..." Jungkook said nervously.