Prologue

Mary Sr's POV
I was alive I don't know how but lady I remember I was burning. "Mary?" I heard John's voice. I turned and saw John standing there shocked. I ran to his arms and he kissed me. I've been alive for a week and John and I were lying in the motel bed after having sex. "John can I see our boys?" I asked. "Mary we don't know how you are alive they might freak out." John said kissing me on the forehead. I was now holding a pregnancy test that was positive. "Mary?" I heard John say coming in. "John would you like to be a dad again?" I asked. "Pregnant?" He asked I nodded he kissed me. "I hope it's a girl." He said. "Me too." I said. I was now four months and found out the gender John was there with me. "Okay Mr and Mrs. Winchester congratulations it's a girl." The doctor said. John and and I walked out. "Isla Millie Winchester." I said. He looked at me for a minute. "Sounds like a beautiful name." He said. I nodded. I was now eight months and like with Sam and Dean John wouldn't let me out of his sight. I stood up to use the restroom and suddenly I felt pain that I knew I was in labor. "John she's coming." I said he got me in his car and drove to the hospital breaking probably every speeding law. I was soon in a room and I saw two boys and a girl come in. "Momma?" I knew was Dean's voice. The other one must have been Sam and the girl must be Kara Jones she looks so beautiful. "Boys I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." John said Sam and Dean nodded. I gave birth to our daughter and soon I saw blackness.
John's POV
I held my and Mary's daughter she died giving birth I held her. "The Name sir?" A nurse asked. I looked at her and knew what to name her. "Mary Isla Winchester." I said knowing to name her after her mom. I walked out and Dean held her. "Is mom okay?" Sam asked. "She died giving birth boys." I said. Sam, Kara, and Dean looked down at Mary. "Her name?" Dean asked. "Mary Isla Winchester." I said. "Hi Mae we're your older brothers and we're always gonna protect you." Sam said and Dean nodded. "Hi Mae I'm Kara I'll be like and oldee sister to you." Kara said. I saw her open her blue eyes and smile at them.
Mary's POV
I was sitting on the bed reading about Vampires since I need the knowledge. "You can't go!" I heard dad's yell. I looked at the door and saw Sammy walk in mad along with a seething dad. "I'm going to have a normal life." Sam said. "You're disgracing this family!" Dad yelled. "Yeah well I don't care." Sam said. "Sammy?" I asked seeing him packing. "Mae I'm leaving but I'll come back for you and we can live a normal life." Sam said. Wasn't this normal? "You are not taking Mae and if you walk out that door stay gone." Dad said mad I started crying and Dean picked me up and walked in the bathroom. "May don't cry you can still call Sammy and talk to him." Dean said.  I nodded sniffling. "Come on I think dad calmed down." Dean said. We walked out and Dad picked me up hugging me close. "Dean we're homeschooling Mae she's not going to school." Dad said. "Yes sir." Dean said. I just kept my head in dad's neck he smiled at me.