23

"Where are the Omegas?" Astrid asked confused. "Well my Queen, they are not allowed to be a pack meetings." Demeter replied with a sticky sweet voice. Lucy wanted to rip her vocal  chords out. "Why not?" Astrid had to keep from growling. "They aren't important. Lowly Omegas, you know?" Demeter made it sound like a question, but it was more of a statement. Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Omegas of the Lunar Celine pack. This is the Queen. Please attend the pack meeting, you are part of this pack, and this involves the entire pack." Astrid announced over the mind link to the entire pack. Since she was Queen she could mind link anyone. Soon a couple hundred more people showed up. "When did we get so many Omegas?" Sampson whispered. "Why are they here?" Demeter hissed. Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Lunar Celine Pack! I am Queen Astrid. Don't you dare bow!" Astrid announced. There were several gasps. "You may all look me in the eye too. I am not above you. I am here as your servant. A servant to all werewolves. I am supposed to unite all wolves together. I am to protect them, not belittle, not put down, not bully." Astrid eyed the crowd, and notice Beta Aaron as one of the Omegas. "Aaron, why the hell are you an Omega?" She questioned. Sampson gasped. Astrid rolled her eyes again. Idiot. "Astrid, the Luna and I fought. She demoted me to Omega for my transgressions." Aaron answered. There was still a fire in him. "Any other demoted because of your Luna? If so go join my warriors off to the side." Astrid announced annoyed. Almost all the Omegas moved to the warriors. Astrid rolled her eyes again. "You are not Omegas. It is an Alpha, Luna, and Beta decision to be made. If the transgression is against one of those it is to be taken up by another pack! Your rightful places have been restored." Astrid growled cheers were heard. "You! Are an ungrateful, power hungry, cheating bitch! You are no Luna!" Astrid growled in Demeter's face. Sampson grabbed Demeter and put her behind him. "Do not speak to my mate that way!" Andrew growled. "Andrew smell of your mate! That pregnancy isn't yours! It's a human's!" Lucy growled back. "That is my child! I know it is my child, don't accuse my mate of such things! I would know if she cheated!" Astrid rolled her eyes. "Big bumbling oaf! You are such an idiot. So blinded. I mucked up your life anyway." Lucy muttered. Andrew growled.

"I challenge you to the title of the Queen." Demeter sang out. Astrid began laughing. And released her full power. Everyone but Liam whimpered. Three years of her releasing her power with him, and he was used to it. They all bared their necks. "Fights over bitch. Liam. You get to say 'I told you so.'" Astrid mumbled. Liam fist pumped the air. "What the hell is going on!?" Andrew roared. "Oh for the love of the Moon Goddess. Your real mate is standing in front of you, you are protecting a power hungry slut. You let your entire pack fall into disarray because the slut never marked you!" Aaron roared. Astrid just nodded her head. "How'd you remember?" She questioned Aaron. "Moon Goddes told me, when I went to challenge him for Alpha. She told me to wait, and I'd get my best friend back. Would you mark him already." Aaron shot back. Astrid launched herself at Sampson, and marked him. He growled out, then moaned.

"You bitch! You have taken everything. Men! Kill her!" Demeter screamed, in a high pitched voice. Astrid nodded to Liam, who was standing behind Demeter, and knocked her unconscious. "Why didn't you kill her?" Aaron questioned. "The baby didn't do anything wrong." Astrid pointed to the little baby bump showing. Aaron sighed, and nodded. "Astrid! Mine!" Andrew came to from the ground. And grabbed Astrid up. "Three years. You left me locked away in my mind for three years!" He growled.  She smiled apologetically. "I'm glad is wasnt ten, or after the bitch had the baby." He crashed his lips on hers. The pack cheered. "Our Alpha is back! Long live the King and Queen!" They all cheered again. "You mucked up big time young lady. You need to be punished." He whispered huskily in her ear. "I think you need to be punished too. If I remember correctly, you broke my heart. My King." She whispered back nipping his ear. He growled in approval.