Summer Lovin'

ZanaZoola: You know that in the Barry and Kara crossover musical one, Barry and Caitlin mentioned about singing?

Iris: Yeah?

CC: No...

ZanaZoola: Ok - also you were not there so I may get you to watch through it at one point. But this is the video for the reason that they mentioned it. Now on with watching it.

Caitlin: Why did you lie to me anyway?

Barry: Because I really did not want to be singing at that point.

CC: You really do have a set of vocals on you. You even made her screeching sound somewhat good when you sang over the top of them.

Killer Frost: What was that Frosty?

CC: *behind Barry slightly* That his singing helped make Caitlin's - so also yours - even better?

KF: That is what I thought.

ZanaZoola: Now, we shall be getting onto the reviews now.

Joe: That was ok, but why were you at the bar anyway?

Barry: I was doing a bit of snooping around and it would have been counted weird if I was on my own and not chatting up a lot of women.

Caitlin: Well you did get a woman's number though by the end of the night.

Barry: How do you even remember that you were throwing up. Drunk out of your mind and can barely remember half the things that happened.

Caitlin: That was one of the select few things that I could remember.

ZanaZoola: Back to the review maybe?

CC: Alright. Like I said your vocal range is really good and one of your singing voices fitted very well with the song.

Iris: I am impressed that you were not a bright red when everyone started to call your name.

Joe: He was very close to. But instead walked up hiding his face.

Oliver: I would have liked to see what all the bar users reactions were. We far did not see enough of them.

H.R: Must say that would have been an entertaining song to be watching in real life. A multitude of brilliant and ok - I said ok! - I would have paid good money to be in there and watch the whole performance.

Kara: You always did seem to have a set for that set of songs.

Cisco: Why could you have not danced along!!

Barry: The room maybe, the lack of it?

Alex: Well done for getting up and singing. You clearly wanted to melt at that point.

ZanaZoola: Feel free to get any snacks. There is even that ice cream that you like, Snart.

CC: *sprints of to get it* Mine! *hissing at others who try to approach him* Get your own! But not mine! Mine is mine alone!

ZanaZoola: Going to ignore that *recording it*