Sincerely me

ZanaZoola: Oh this is a good one!

Barry: What one is it?

ZanaZoola: You and Blaine love song lyrics and emails...

Barry: Oh please no...

ZanaZoola: Just a warning... A fangirl made this video...

Barry: Oh, end me now...

*after watching video*

Iris: That laugh though...

Barry: Yeah, I will give you that for all of them.

Iris: The screams when they heard the music as well.

Barry: Welcome to fangirls...

Catlin: I still find it amazing at what tones you can put through your voice.

Blaine: Oh how I loved all the different reactions both from you, Will and the crowds...

Barry: You and me both...

Joe: You looked so happy and hyper up on that stage. That is a Barry that I really don't see that often.

Cisco: I believe I even heard them shouting out how they love you!

Barry: Why of course... why would they not?

Blaine: Good to have you back Bassy.

Barry: Right back at you Killer. Anyway. Snart you seem to be a little quiet back there. You alright?

CC: *staying quiet*

Barry: *nudges him*

CC: *aims the cold gun at him* What!

Barry: *hands shooting up* I only asked whether you were alright as you were being very quiet. No need to shoot me.

CC: Then care to explain why everyone else is trying not to laugh their heads off?

Barry: Surely not everyone, Blaine would have my back on this surely? *turns around* Oh come on! You too! All of you! Really?!

Everyone else: *scratching their heads while finding all the various walls highly interesting*

ZanaZoola: I am going to end this here before a brawl starts. Next time I will show one that goes hand in hand with this one! As both of these were released last year by these two mutton heads after using other names.

CC: What do you mean hand-in-hand? Does it have a continuation?

ZanaZoola: Yes, now stop stealing my exits. As I was saying 'Be Prepared'.